Avenge me? ~ Bloody Painter x Male Reader

■ Warning: Very Mature ■

Your daily attacker thrusts inside you. It had become a common thing inside the boys' bathroom. The fact that you were being raped once again hardly fazed you.

You were glad it would be over soon as your attacker's thrust became more sloppy, rolling your eyes you said, "Ugh...hurry it up already, your small dick might not be able to take it."

Immediately you felt the consequences of your words as your head was slammed into the stone tiled floor, clearly hadn't been washed thoroughly since last time you had been pounded.

"Shut up you bitch, your asshole is clinging to my cock." You heard the most popular/ruthless guy in school say as he kept thrusting, going harder just to irk you.

Finally, after what felt like forever, he finished inside you and pulled out. Letting your hips go and let you fall flat to the ground coughing.

"See ya tomorrow, my bitch." Your attacker said. The sound of his jeans being zipped up made you look behind and up at him. Asshole.

Your attacker left and you took a moment to calm down before sitting up. Not liking the feeling in your ass to properly sit.

You had to clean it but at this point was the time you reflected your life choices. How did you get into this mess you ask?

It was a mistake to stand up for that kid. The art geek that was the main target of their bullying. Now you were being tortured in every secluded place they could corner you off to.

But you'd still do it again. That poor kid was so sickly looking, who knew how long he was holding on and how long he'd be able to last much longer. At least they started laying off him once you butt in.

Speak of the devil. The bathroom door opened and footsteps approached. The boy, Helen you remembered his name, was standing there with a sad but not surprised look on his face. He'd witness this act before and always came after it was over.

You wished he'd go away but knew that this kid wouldn't leave. That guilty aura was too strong.

"Are you okay?" He numbly asked.

That was dumb of him.

"Does it look like I'm okay?!" You slammed your fist down on the floor, nearly breaking the cheap tile.

You looked back up, it made you soften at his pain-stricken face, "yea... I'm fine... Now hurry up and leave. I'd rather you not be here while I clean up."

Helen nodded but didn't leave, his hands tightening in angry fists. "They'll pay for this..."

You dryly laughed, "What? You'll make them pay. So you'll avenge me? I'm lookin forward to it."

You straightened your back, ducking your head and hissed, feeling the pain. "Dammit... He was rougher than before...fuck." You looked up once again and saw Helen was still there. "You a pervert like them? Screw off would you?"

He listened and stomped out of the bathroom, his anger wasn't directed at you but it was so unsettling that you worried about what he might do.

Then again, you had other things to worry about. The leaking feeling of an unspeakable substance was the main priority.

...

You cleaned up and headed back to class, the rest of the day went by and Helen was nowhere to be found. Not that you were searching for him, but his tall lanky frame stuck out in the huge crowds here.

You surprisingly made it home without being jumped like you usually would. It surprised your mom to see you home so early. Not only that, she was so happy that you offered to help her cook dinner, something you were always too tired to do.