Fin

[A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!! y'all are crazy! Also before we start, the original version of this didn't save which kinda (really) sucks. I've rewritten it but due to this there may be some inconsistencies. Also thank you to Evan C. For uploading the video attached.]

"I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!" The curtain went down and the house lights turned on. Evan turned to see Connor pulling out the bag of snacks.
"So what are we going to do when we get back after this?" Connor asked trying to make small talk.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. My mom wants me to meet her boyfriend so I won't be able to hangout. I might be able t after dinner but I'm not sure." Connor passed Evan his food.
"That kinda sucks, we'll have to see I guess. So what's your mom's boyfriend like?"
"I don't really know... she seems to really like him though. And apparently he has a son a few years younger than us."
"That'll probably be nice. Do you know her boyfriend's name?"
"Why?"
"Just curious I guess,"
"Something- or another Heere. And his son is called like James or Jeremy or something. I have to admit I wasn't paying much attention,"
"Oh, I bet it's Paul Heere. Before his wife passed away, she was friends with my mom."
"That's weird. But cool."

Evan punctured the top of his strawberry milk with a straw. The side had a very happy looking pink cow.
"Look they milked a pink cow for this milk."
"What are you trying to say? You're so racist sometimes! Let me guess 'Pink cows can only make strawberry milk, Yellow cows can only make banana milk, Brown cows can only make chocolate milk.' And 'there's no such thing as a purple cow. Just a pink cow that needs to make up it's mind' this is the twenty first century Evan! Act like it." Evan just blinked at him slowly the shrugged. Connor laughed. It was the best sound Evan had ever heard.

I'd be lying if I told you that they didn't spend the rest of the interval snuggling and kissing. I'd also be lying if I said that Evan didn't feel a little guilty about the fact that he kinda wished that the interval was a bit longer. But as with most shows the second act soon began.

"Seventeen, Se- Se- Seventeen..." The company began.

~~~

"Thank you so much for taking me! I have no words!"
"You're absolutely welcome."
"Which way is the station?" Evan blushed slightly as he said it.
"This way," Connor grabbed his hand and lead the way.

They rushed down to the subway, stepping onto the train just as it left the station. Despite the fact it was only about 5 o'clock the two where tired from the excitement and fell asleep huddled together. The car journey also passed in a similar snoozy fashion.

The two pulled up to Evan's house.
"Wish me luck, they get here in half an hour."
"I can do one better than wish you luck,"
"Is that right?"
"Yeh, I can give you a good luck kiss,"
Evan nodded and moved closer, savouring the fuzzy feeling that Connor's lips on his gave him. Connor tasted of Mountain Dew still.

"Bye, see you soon!"
"Bye, love you!"
"Love you more!"
Evan pushed open and left the car with a little wave.
Connor blew him a kiss before pulling out of the driveway and heading home.

In the rush of the morning Evan had forgotten his keys so he was forced to wait outside until his mom opened the door.
"Hi honey! Did you have a nice time? Oh, of course, come in!"
"Hi, yeh it was good." Evan came into the house and pulled off his shoes.
"Go get changed before Paul gets here, wear something nice," Evan noted that his mom for once wasn't in her work clothes and had put on some lipstick.

Evan ran upstairs to get ready.

[A/N: Sorry this chapter was short and had nothing happen I just figured it was better to get something put than nothing and idk how much longer the wait would be without this because things have come up.]