Chapter 20: Morgan

"Priam to your right!" I shouted as I blocked an attack my lance meeting steel as a risen growled at me.

I drew my horse back and quickly changed weapons using one of my more intense tomes as the enemy disappeared. I glanced over to my husband who quickly disposed of the other risen.

He gave me a crooked smile and shouted. "You would think these body bags could present me with a challenge."

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Whatever hot shot. Take care of the risen that come through this opening I'm going to go help that kid!"

He gave me a concerned look and kept guard over the entrance his stance completely calm and collected. I quickly flew past enemies keeping my body low towards my horse. Thank goodness my Pegasus was the fastest flier around

We had stumbled upon a young man while fighting in the ruins of time. While we were trying to obtain Naga's tear, Nowi and Tiki had seemed adamant that we should find it after we go to Plegia to face my father.

I made quick work of the enemy as I made my way to the young fighter. I looked behind me, even though I had instructed Chrom to lead the rest of the army to get Naga's tear, I worried that he would try to follow me instead.

Besides I knew Priam was a good fighter but I worried about him getting overwhelmed.

"Time to even the odds!" My ears perked as the voice sounded somehow familiar. I shook my head as I thought of how stupid that was. I quickly put my face guard down and dived to where the thick of battle was with the young boy.

The boy was completely overwhelmed. The young man facing at most fifteen of the risen at once. I quickly dived and started to get to work. I swiftly decapitated risen and quickly injured many of the monsters. I growled and stabbed my spear through a few of them as I quickly left one of the javelins in the dying corpse. I spun around one of my specialized tomes in hand as I shouted the magic words causing a dragon of dark fire to destroy a huge group of them.

I flew to the boy's side who looked at me with awe.

The boy had dark blue hair and startling deep brown eyes his messy curly hair was held back by an ancient head band and a sword guard that looked almost identical to Priam's. I looked down at his hands to find he was wielding dual blades and had magician gloves on.

How odd.

"Thanks for coming when you did I was in a pickle there for a second!" The boy had a cheerful voice his eyes surprisingly bright as he shoved his worn boot into a risens face the boy effortlessly stabbing the beast while his other had was fending off another attack. He slugged one of the swords at a risen's shoulder the boy practically beaming with energy and a smile on his face.

"No problem. You...don't look like a treasure hunter. What brings you here?" I shouted as I impaled a risen wyvern rider the rider disintegrating to dust as I kept my eye on the oncoming slew of archers.

I might have to battle on the ground or get the two of us out of here really quick.

"I'm trying to find my mother!" He shouted as he swung his sword at an enemy while blocking another attack sparks coming off of one of his blades. My head turned to the statement.

Was he one of ours?

"...Did you travel back from the future with Lucina?" I shouted and covered the boys back. I felt the skill gale-force give me a speed boost as I defeated two enemies at once my horse flying at a speed that was to be reckoned with I felt the gravity on me change as I flew in a loop and decapitated a risen.