Chapter 28: Something New: Part 2

"I think you're finally pregnant sweetie." I felt my heart swell as a huge smile popped onto my face. I looked down at my stomach and then back up at Libra.

"I'm pregnant?" I whispered. After all this time? I was finally pregnant! I felt an overwhelming rush of joy as I felt my heart grow bigger.

 I traced my hand down to my stomach as I suddenly became semi-aware of my stomach. I had been sick for weeks but I never thought this was why. I squealed and I bounced and launched myself at Libra. I wrapped him in a bear hug as he awkwardly patted my shoulder. I smiled brightly.

"Libra I'm pregnant!"

He smiled warmly and stated "we won't know for sure until you reach your first term." I drifted from him as he started to become technical. "But from all of the test results it looks pretty certain. Now I want you to rest and try to avoid stress. I'll get you your vitamins ready by tomorrow so make sure you come back also monthly visits are going to be required. It seems that you are about a month into the pregnancy. Sadly you are still going to get sick but it should get better. Also you should stay off the battle field as much as possible."

I nodded as I processed all the new information. Libra dismissed me after another quick hug. I practically ran out of the tent Maribelle yelling at me to try for once to act like a proper lady.

I took a huge breath as everything seemed to be different. I felt more aware of my body. I smiled as I began to think of having baby Morgan. I was so excited.

I hugged my stomach and smiled. I couldn't wait to see what Morgan looked like when he was a baby. I couldn't wait to be a mom all over again.

And Priam, oh he was going to be ecstatic!

I stopped in place. "How was I going to tell him?" I whispered out loud.

"Tell him what?"

"Ahhhhh!" I jumped and tried to guard myself only to see Tharja the woman donning a bored look on her face.

"Nothing!" I nervously stated.

I sucked at lying so I hoped Tharja didn't notice.

"Oh my dear sweet robin, trust me I know when you are lying." She smirked the girl slouching and grinning evilly at me as I dimmed a little.

Drat.

"Now what's going on? I thought you had a meeting with Chrom and the war council." She tisked the girl glancing at her pointed black fingernails.

She crossed her arms over her archer vest the woman's gaze like one of her cursed arrows.

Sweat started beading on my forehead at how intensely she was looking at me.

"Well, I have to tell Priam some big news. But I'm not sure how."

"Well I wouldn't know how to help you there. I just give Vike a new enchanted axe every time I got something big to tell him or I'm apologizing."

"Not to be rude or anything but I'm still kind of tickled you two got married so quickly."

She kept her dull expression as a light pink blush crossed her features. She rolled her eyes and stated. "Apparently he had been trying to court me for six months prior to his horribly casual proposal. And you're one to talk, technically you and Priam didn't court at all."

Her sly voice made me start to blush as she smirked in victory.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

She rolled her eyes. "Well good luck on whatever you are about to tell Priam. Come my way if you need a hex." The dark mage stalking off muttering about poisonous mushrooms. I smirked and shook my head.