Chapter 37: Void

Robin POV:

This was it.

I looked over at Chrom. Deciding to have my oldest friend be my support for my final battle.

Chrom slashed upwards at one of Grima's monsters as I quickly shot the thing with a lightning attack. I spun around and executed the attack feeling the terrifying power leave my fingertips. I glanced at my hand and then the head of Grima.

My magic was extra powerful in his presence.

I saw a risen coming at me in the corner of my eye. I growled and using a trick that Gaius taught me spun my killing edge into his skull the attack leaving the enemy fading within a second. Chroms back hit mine.

"We are almost there. Just a few more. Then I can end this thing."

I stayed silent, I lightly touched the butterfly necklace I had around my neck.

Chrom and I slowly made our way through to the next group of risen. I shouted as I sliced through so many of them my magic practically radiating from me. I slammed my fist down and electrocuted around five of them the cursed magical energy coursing through me immense and deafening.

Chrom stood back in awe the man simply fending off a single one. I sighed and waved my hand, black and purple magic swirling around me.

I muttered one of Tharja's hexs. I aimed the attack farther than possible and aimed it towards my clone.

I glared at the duplicate the clone just smiling her face scarred and red eyes seared into her face.

I unleased a huge amount of magical energy at the clone my entire body pulsing.

She laughed and just waving her hand the magical attack landed to the left of her the attack leaving all the soldiers decimated as she chuckled darkly.

I grit my teeth and charged forward.

"Come on Chrom. Let's end this."

I glanced behind me and saw Priam and Morgan the two boys relentless in their attacks.

Priam, please forgive me.

I flipped my hood up as I felt energy and power surge through me.

Priams pov:

I kicked a now dead corpse off my blade as Morgan growled and ripped into another one of these enemies. My eyes searched instantly for Robin my adrenaline raging as she was battling with her evil clone the fierce girl donning her signature hood and tactician armor for this battle.

"Dad." I instantly drew my view back to the enemies coming at Morgan and I. I slammed my blade through a whole group of enemies my blood pumping.

Morgan swung both swords the boy smiling a determined look in his eyes. He gracefully loped off another victims head the boy effortlessly charged with power.

I watched as he demolished two enemies at once. The two huge sentinels not even causing him to blink. He backed up to me, I slugged my sword upward the heavy blade slamming into the monsters jaw.

"Ready?" I glanced around and saw the group of monsters heading towards us.

"Ready." He laughed.

I felt the energy pulse beneath my fingertips while Morgan hurriedly put his dual blades away and drew Ragnell the wraps on his back loosening with a little help from magic. We stood back to back as I could feel his excited energy

"For the blue flame!"

"Time to even the odds!"

We both executed a deadly move Morgan using aether while I used lethality the ancient blades power making the battle field red for a split second. The field was annihilated as we both stood in the aftermath.