Chapter 12

The first thing Hanna did was go to the convenience store and get the test. As she walked through the door, she noticed a dark red head looking at pregnany tests as well. Hanna recognized her as Christina, and tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Hey, Chrissy." Hanna raised her eyebrows as she looked at the test in Christina's hands. 

"Han, what are you doing here?" Christina looked Hanna straight in the eye as she slid the test back in its place on the shelf. 

"Whoa, whoa. What were you doing with a pregnany test?" Hanna smirked and scoffed as Christina put a hand on her hip. 

"Okay, fine. I was buying it for future purpose... but not for me, for Sophia. It's a matter of time before  Sophia and the hottie she's hiding hook up and make Pete jealous." Christina shrugged, "You?"

"Don't tell anyone, okay?" Hanna whispered to her and Christina nodded. "My sister slept with Jason Santos." Christina opened her mouth but Hanna was quick enough to clasp her hand over her mouth. "Only because she wanted to date him, and he said it had to be done." Hanna took her hand off. "God, you bite." 

"Like hell I do." Christina smirked, "Can't believe Marcie would be eligible to date Jason Santos. He really settled for a fifteen year old?" 

"He took advantage of her. She's not sure if she used protection so after I buy the test, I'm heading over to his house and kicking his ass." Hanna looked around, then grabbed the test. "Come on." 

          Christina and Hanna paid together to get the pregnany tests and Christina followed Hanna, walking to the Santos house. Hanna couldn't help stomping on the way there, she was getting angrier with every step. 

"You're really fired up, aren't you?" Christina tried to pick up her pace since Hanna was pratically jogging by now.  

"Why wouldn't I be? That jerk took advantage of my sister!" Hanna and Christina took a turn at a corner and walked up to Jason's front steps. 

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Christina sighed, and looked around, making sure no one was watching them. Hanna nodded, and she banged on the door. 

"Hel-" 

"YOU BASTARD!" Hanna lifted up her hand but then stopped herself, realizing that Jason's mother was standing in the doorway. A look of sincerity filled her eyes. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Is Jason here?" 

"Well. If you're here to see my son, call him a bastard, and punch and/or slap him, no. Jason is not here." Mrs. Santos gripped the side of the door and started closing the door. Christina quickly put her hand on the door, blocking it from closing. 

"Look, lady. Your son practically raped my friend, Hanna's younger sister. I think now, you'd like to sit down and talk with us about this because this isn't the first time your son has done something like this." 

          Christina and Hanna were lead inside the Santos' home, and sat in the living room. If you had looked at Jason's parents, and the way they lived, you'd think he was the perfect gentleman. Hanna felt odd sitting in his house, odd talking to his mother. She looked older than most teenager's mothers. Her face drew in wrinkles. 

"I came home. You were there, I didn't know who you were exactly. Wait..." Hanna came to realization, and she scoffed, "aren't you supposed to be there right now? I thought I'd talk to Jason alone!' she shook her head. 

"Okay, look. Marcie, her sister, basically admitted to Hanna that Jason told her they'd only be together if she slept with him. One word: Blackmail. I don't know why anyone in the right mind would agree to sleep with him, given his bad past." Christina cut in, and shrugged, looking around.