Chapter One

Aishas pov

Mehn these cloths are so damn uncomfortable, like why on earth would you wear, Atamfa with stone works and then Alkebba, just because it's your wedding day?

Like i don't get it!

And by the way i am so happy i'm gonna get married to the love of my life, Sulaiman.

We've been together for the past seven years, and yes he is my first love and the first guy I've ever been in a relationship in my life. We started dating when I was 16 in middle school, while he was 19 and in university first year.

We so cute together!

Well so.. Today by 1pm is my nikka, and around 7pm will be dinner party. Yesterday was my bridal shower, we had a lot of fun. Even though it was only me and my girl-friends, the groom did not come.

But I honestly didn't mind, cause I don't want my girls to be staring at him, wait lemme rephrase that...I don't want my girls to be ogling at him, he is so freaking handsome to not ogle at.

Oh boy! I love him so much.

So, right now i am in my room getting ready for the event my mum organized for me, it's not a big event we're having it at our backyard that'll accommodate at least 30 people, Yup you got it right I don't have too many friends.

Someone knock on my door, "Come in." I answer, my mum walk in with my sister trailing behind her.

You see we're a family of 5, 3kids and of course 2 parents. My sister Sumayya is the first born, she got married last two years and she's 27years, then my cute and favorite bro Hisham (note the sarcasm😏) is the 2nd born, he's 25years old, working with my dad and not yet married.

Yup you got it right again! Your girl's the last born.

"Assalamu Alaikum." my mum says when she enter my room.

"Wa'alaikis Salaam Mama." I said, while putting on the bangles that my aunt gave me yesterday.

"Ya Rab! I can't believe my lil sis is getting married." Sumayya says and hug me, tightly if I may add i hugged her back nonetheless. "Lord I promise not to cry." she says after we pulled back and wipe her tears.

"Summaya mai haka? zaki samu kuka dukan mu ay(summaya what are you doing? you'll make us all emotional)" My mum scold, her eyes also shining with unshed tears.

"Ugh! why are guys crying, omg did someone die? That means Aisha is not getting married today? Now I can't change her room into my gym room." My brother says from the entrance.

Oh he did not just say that!!

"I'm not going anywhere nor are you changing my room into gym whatever." I said at the verge of tears, I don't wanna cry but the tears start streaming down my cheeks anyway.

"Oh my baby." my mum says while hugging me, I hugged her back, then Summaya join and then Hisham.

I can't believe I'll be leaving tomorrow in shaa Allah, I'm gonna miss this group hug and every single thing in this house.

"Aisha hurry up, we're running out of time. Summaya go check the decorations downstairs and Hisham go check on the guest." Mama says, as if she isn't the one the just shed tears. Urgh weddings! Pff

They all left the room, and i am all alone again.

I look at my reflection in the mirror, and not to sound too cliche, but the girl staring back at me look nothing like me, she looks beautiful from the clothes, makeup, hairstyle and all. I can't believe i am getting married and I'll be leaving my house in less than 27hours.

"AssalamuAlaikum Aisha," Baba says with a smile, well..he came in without knocking not that i am complaining tho.

"Wa'alaikas Salaam Baba." I reply with a hug, he hugged me back and caress my back. "Aisha Allah ya miki Albarka(may Allah bless you)" He says and wallah i feel like crying.

"Aisha no matter what happen, it's for the better, we plan, Allah plans, and He is indeed the best of planners. Take everything easy, we don't always get what we want." He continue.

Hmm; Something is fishy!

"Baba what is it, please tell me. I'm worried already," I tell him after I pulled away from his embrace.

"Don't be worried my girl," He says and I nod not completely convinced tho. "Now smile." and I smiled at him.

I love my dad and my family so much.

*** *** ***
A/N Omg! I can't believe I wrote the very first chapter of this book.

How is it? Please tell me what you guys think. Thank you.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share... Cuties🍁

Maleeka.