Chapter Twenty Nine

"Politeness has become so rare that people mistake it for filtration." Unknown

Aishas pov

"Here's your order." The waiter in McDonalds says in a bored tone while placing our food on the table. "Thanks." I said with a smile, she didn't smile back she just glared at me, oh well, I am hungry.

"She's rude." I say, still looking at her before averting my gaze back to my husband, he has a small smile playing on his lips but he shook his head at me. "No judging people, bubbles." He says, I huff and start eating my food. It's delicious tho.

We ate in silence.

Today was fun too, we went to a lot of places, we rode a lot of rides in the park we visited earlier, I even rode a horse while Hamad rode a camel, we laughed and took several videos and pictures.

London is beautiful.

And now we are at the McDonalds eating dinner, after an exhausting day. After finishing our food we walk back to our hotel room and not even an hour later we are both sleep.

*********

"So you met Hrvy at the airport?" My brother asks, looking so uninterested, I called him on skype some minutes ago. "Uhmm, we took pictures together."

"Oh that's so nice, I met him once too in Miami." Hisham says. "I know, you told me. Ain't he so cute?" I clap my hands, and he face palm his self.

"No, he is not. Where's your husband."

"He is taking a shower, we just woke up, it's snowing." I said, turning the camera to show him the window, the snow is falling slow now, as compared to yesterday.

"Oh gosh! I wanna come to London." My sister says appearing on the camera holding her daughter. "Please, come." I said with a laugh.

"How is Manal doing, I miss you all." I smiled at Manal, who is looking at me, cluelessness written all over her adorable baby face, my sister laughed and I join her.

"Nali is fine Alhamdulillah." My sister replied.

"When are you going back to your house Sumayya?" Hisham ask her and she hit his arm, Manal let out a shriek, I chuckle at them and just then i hear the bathroom door open. Hamad appeared in front of me with just a towel wrap around his waist, he doesn't know i video call them.

"What the hell Hamad? You're not trying to do anything to my sister are you? Holy cow." Hisham says with the most serious face ever and Summy close her daughters eyes with her hand while laughing, Hamad look startle and embarrassed, he immediately left the place and enter the closet.

"Hisham you embarrassed him." I said, Summy is still laughing.

Hisham muttered, "Whatever." With a smile, before he burst our laughing, "Man his facial expression is to die for." I can not help but chuckle too.

"That's my husband we're talking about, brother." He apologized and we talk for almost 20mins I even talked to Hanif, Hamad is still not out of the closet, i am starting to get worried.

"Gotta go, I have a husband to attend." I said and wave at them, they waved back and hung up, I shut the laptop and saunter into the closet, Hamad is fully dressed watching our pictures in his camera.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I sit beside him on the couch. "Yes."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Why are still in the closet then?" I ask.

"Because." Okay, one word reply i see.

"Hamad." I whine and he look up to see me, he has a frown on his face, I reach him to caress his frown but he immediately stood up, I feel dejected.