Chapter Nineteen

"We fall. We break. We fail. But then, we rise. We heal. We overcome."

Hamads pov

"Wallah i am not sure." I sigh rubbing my temple.

Being a CEO of a company is really tiring and hectic, especially for the last two weeks, it has been so exhausting to me.

As we had some of our clients who came from Malaysia for a business trip, so yeah super tiring.

"It's not easy, I know. But sir you have to think of it in less than 4hours." Max suggests, Faisal, Mustapha, Fahad and Ricardo all nodded in agreement. They're all my employees.

"You know they'd be leaving at exactly 7pm, and it's.." he pause a bit to check his wrist watch. "...3:48pm now, we barely have 3 hours." Fahad says, you can barely understand what he is saying with the British accent, he was born in London and spent almost all his life there, he came back to Nigeria a year ago.

"You know there's a wall clock up there right..." Faisal says while pointing towards the wall clock. "..you don't really have to check your wrist watch." He huff with a rolling eyes. "Whatever, Faisu." Fahad replied and playfully hit Faisal. Yup! They're always, bickering.

"Okay guys! Focus! Boss why don't you just accept and work with them, it's only for 6months after all." Ricardo says in his Australian accent, well he kinda has a point.

They proposed a partnership for 6months to us, but our companies don't produce the same stuff and I don't even know why they'd want to be partners with us?

"Just think about it sir, now up, let us go pray Asr." Uttered Mustapha and when Fahad groan he glared at him, Mustapha is so religious Masha Allah, whenever it's time for salat he stops whatever he is doing immediately, no matter how important the work is.

There was a time when i told him, 'Mustapha at least finish this work, it'll barely take you 10mins plus the work is so important' his reply was 'Nothings more important than Salah and prostrating to the One who created you, I'm sorry sir.' From that day till now, my respect for him only increase day by day.

"Yeah! True, let's go." I says whilst standing up.

Me, Faisal, Fahad and Mustapha move towards the door not after hearing Ricardo murmuring something like, "Can you please get me a cup of coffee Max?" He is an easy going person.

We separate our ways, some heading towards the bathroom, some to the mosque, some to the cafeteria wanting to buy water as we still have 5mins till the prayer. Immediately when I came out of the bathroom my phone start ringing, I fish it out of my pocket and check the caller ID it is Aisha, I pick the call and said; "Assalamu Alaikum wifey." I said with a smile.

"Wa'alaikas Salaam Muhammad." She beam happily, I feel happy, i love her.

"How are you? How's work? What are you doing now? How did the meeting go?" Aisha asks, this woman will never allow you to speak when she's eager to know something. I chuckle and reply her, "I'm fine Alhamdulillah, you're also fine in shaa Allah from the way you're talking. Works been hectic lately and my head is aching now, also the meeting will be at 6pm sharp in shaa Allah." I said all in one breath.

"Oh my baby! Sorry! Can't you just come back home now, Faisal can handle the meeting can't he?" She asks worriedly, Aww!

Too girly huh? The hell is 'aww' again?

Smh!

"Don't worry too much, I'll be home in no time in shaa Allah." I tell her, I don't want her to stress her self, "You know that'd be impossible. But anyways be safe please."