-45

Taylor's POV

I slid into the bathroom to put my hair into a messy bun, removed all the makeup off my face and got into some comfy pyjamas. Starting down at myself, I laugh at my choice of unicorn pyjamas. How can someone not love unicorns?

 How can someone not love unicorns?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"I'm coming!" I shout quickly sliding my feet into my slippers. I sprint down the stairs quickly but also carefully because I didn't wanna fall and die. With no hesitation, I opened the door and saw Logan standing there. He had some roses in one hand (my favourite) and a bag full of junk food: sweet and salted popcorn, skittles, SOUR PATCH KIDS and other fattening foods.

"HEYYYYYY!!!" I screamed and leaped into his arms, almost suffocating him because of how hard I hugged him.
"Hey Tay" he whispered into my ear, he also handed me the roses and food.
"Awh thanks for the roses, they're my favourite" I shouted from the kitchen whilst I put the flowers into some water.

We then both settled down in a fluffy blanket on the couch. I grabbed my computer and signed into Netflix.
"How was comic con? Oh and how was Matt?" He questioned me whilst pulling a cheeky grin.
"Comic con was mega busy but it was awesome, and Matt seemed great. I haven't really met him yet though" I replied and clicked to watch RiverDale. We binge watched the whole series of Riverdale and ate most of the junk food.

I turned around to look at Logan but he was already asleep. I quietly giggled to myself as his hair was all over his face whilst he slept. I took this opportunity to message Matt and thank him.

Babygirl: heyyyy Matty

Babygirl:I wanna thank you for tonight, thank you for the ticket and the kind words at the interview. I cried like a fucking walrus on the way home 😂

Babygirl: and I literally spent most of this weeks savings on the merch (that I love btw because it was so god damn expensive 😂)

New daddy: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :)

New daddy: wyd rn?

Babygirl: just chillin with someone

Babygirl: but I can't really chill anymore as he's asleep 😐

New daddy: he?
Seen