-87

Matts POV

I stared out the window as I watched the sun rise. It was a nice sight to watch, the orange morning sun rising into the clear blue sky. Relaxed, that's one word I felt right now. I'm also happy because I have my princess currently in my arms sleeping.

As I looked down at my chest, I noticed familiar brown hair sprawled across my waist. I smiled at the thought of her sleeping in my arms, the idea of falling asleep on my own now makes me feel lonely.

I carefully removed myself from her tired sleeping body, and sat at the edge of the double bed. For a couple of minutes I just took in my surroundings. The TV was still on the Netflix home screen from last night. We decided on watching The BabySitter which was hella scary. I didn't wanna admit it to Taylor though because I didn't want her thinking I was some poor little person afraid of horror movies 😂

Then there was our shoes scattered on the bedroom floor. Eh, I'm too lazy right now, I'll pick them up later. I took another glance out the window and noticed an unfamiliar car parked in her large drive. A blue BMW? It could be her mum, but I'm not quite sure...

I heard a soft knock on the door so I decided to open it quietly taking a quick look back at Taylor to make sure I didn't wake her. There standing at a door was a boy I've never seen before. In his hands he was holding a Starbucks cup, he was wearing a blue shirt with ripped jeans and vans. He didn't look that bad if you ask me. But wait, whys he here?
Is Taylor seeing him?
No no no, she'd never do that to you Matt
I really do hope there is nothing fishy going on here....

{bold is Matt and Italics is the other person}

"Erm, hello? Who are you?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Matt Taylor's BOYFRIEND. Now who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Logan Taylor's-"

"What are you doing here Logan?" Taylor asked out of nowhere. She was now standing in the middle of us with just her pyjamas on and her cute bed hair.

"Taylor, I haven't heard from you in a while so I got kinda worried. So here I am with your favourite Starbucks drink." The mystery guy replied with a grin, I could tell he's trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"But it looks like you have your hands full with HIM." He spoke loudly making sure to say "him" extra loudly and point at me. I clenched my fists into balls tightly trying to remain calm so I don't knock this dude out.
That's it. I've had enough of this jer-
"Hey, don't listen to him he's just a bit pissed off for god knows what" Taylor whispered into my ear so that only we could hear.

The Logan dude took off and sped walked back down the path to the driveway. Yeah that's right you run away bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOOHHHHH THERES SOME DRAMA GOING DOWNNNN
Happy Easter!!! 🐣
Love you all,
Morgan ❤️