-88

Taylor's POV

I saw Logan walk back to his car with a sad expression on my face.
"Bab-" I stopped Matt from what he was saying by running back into the house. I quickly pulled on a Super dry hoodie and ran to Logan.

"LOGAN!" I shouted but he didn't turn back. I finally caught up with him and stood in front of him so he couldn't move forwards.
"I'm sor-"

"Taylor, save it. I don't wanna hear your excuses." He said as he unlocked his car and open the drivers seat door.

"No Logan. Please don't leave I'm so sorry for what happened back there. Your my best friend and I can't loose you." I quickly spoke to stop him from leaving.

"Taylor you don't get it do you? I'd do absolutely everything and anything for you. You mean the world to me and we've been with each other through thick and thin. I love you, but my love for you is just more than a best friend relationship. That man back there does not deserve you. I may sound selfish right now but you deserve someone who is close to you and that you've known for forever. I can give you all of that. Obviously you can't see that." He huffed then got into his car and drove away. I ran after him screaming "don't go." He couldn't hear me. He left. I've been totally oblivious of what he's been feeling. I've just lost my best friend.

Furious. I'm furious with myself right now. I've known that boy since I was five. We've been so close in forever and he's done everything for me. Why couldn't I have seen that? I'm such a bitch. I just don't love him like that, I'm in love with Matt...

With pure anger I spotted an empty can on the floor and stood on it. I then picked it up and threw it at a near by wall with fury. Instantly, I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I looked down and I cut my hand open by accident with that stupid can. The pain felt good for once, that's my punishment for leading Logan on by accident. I just shrugged and walked back to the house.

I saw Matt sitting at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. When he looked up he rushed to me and embraced me in a hug. The blood slowly ran down my hand but I just ignored the pain.
"Taylor are you okay? What happened out there baby? I'm really sorry if I did anything wron-"

"Im fine Matt. Everything's fine."  I replied trying to hide my emotions and everything that just happened.

"You don't look fine, are you okay?" He questioned

I sighed. "Logan just got angry because he admitted to loving me more than just a good friend, and I cut open my hand by accident." I explained while pulling my hand from behind my back with all the blood.

"What the hell!! We're getting this cleaned up." He grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled me into the bathroom. He then took some bandages and cleaned up my hand then wrapping it up securely. I love this man, he cares for me so much. When we finally finished after my little silly accident I was starving.

"Hey Matt?"

"Mhm?" He asked while drinking a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Do you wanna order in some Chinese?"

"Sure baby, I'll just go call our order now." He answered back, kissing my head before grabbing his phone to call the Chinese restaurant.

An hour later...

"Ughhhh, I'm stuffed.' I groaned whilst patting my belly after finishing my yummy noodles.

"Ugh same. It was sooooo tasty though." Matt muttered whilst laying his head on my lap.

"Well tonight was eventful anyways, thank you for understanding and helping me with my accident." I said and smiled at him.

"No problem. Anything for my princess. I love you."

"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**WARNING**
Things might move a bit quickly in the next chapter but I'm sorry.
This is the second to last chapter of this book
So the next chapter is the last.
Please don't get mad, it's just this book has so many chapters now and it should come to a nice end.
Hope you all understand, love yah,
Morgan ❤️