-84

Matts POV

It's now 11:30 at night and I'm perfectly happy right now with Taylor half asleep next to me. She is like a fucking goddess. And all mine. I swear to god if anyone touches her I will hurt them, she is so precious and no one is to mess with her. Oh god, this is the effect she has on me! I'm in love, with her.
I love the way her long curly brown hair falls over her face, I kept brushing it back to see her beautiful face. My god, she looks so gorgeous with no make up on. She's currently snuggled into me like a bear, she's adorable.

"Why did you come here? I mean don't get me wrong I'm so fucking happy that your here right now but why now?" I quickly switched out of my day dream and decided to think about her question. I mean it's pretty obvious, because I love her. But I'm kinda scared that if I say it now that it could potentially be too soon. I know that I've already said it but that was through text, I need it to be magical and official when I do say it...

"To be completely honest, a lot of things were holding me back from meeting you. My manager didn't like the idea of me meeting someone I met online. He was putting all this shit in my head." I sighed after feeling like some weights have been lifted off my shoulders, but I still need to explain.

"Eventually, he noticed that I wasn't really being myself, especially after that argument we had recently. That really tore me apart. I couldn't loose you Taylor, I could never loose you. I was literally going insane, so I told my manager everything and surprisingly he understood. He actually gave me time off to try and fix things, because I needed this, I needed to meet you and really apologise. And I want you to know that this is real, my feelings towards you are real." I took a large sigh of relief as I said everything I've been wanting to say in a while. It didn't do me any good to bottle them things up.

"I really needed you too" she mumbled to me before pulling me tightly into another hug.
"Did you really mean what you said to me about you loving me for who I am?" I curiously asked before turning to face her again. Immediately after I asked I felt her warm smooth hands cup my cheeks. "Of course I did Matt, I mean I liked you before we even got together. But this, us made me realised how much I love you and how much I need you in my life. I don't love you for your looks, even tho your fucking cute. I love you for being yourself around me and other people." After her cute lecture she took a sigh of relief and a wide grin spread across her face.

Happiness took over my whole body. This girl makes me so happy. I lifted her up so her body was on my lap. "Taylor, as crazy as it sounds but I love you too. I was scared to admit it at first because I thought you didn't feel to same way back, but I was wrong. Tonight, you just being here with me makes me so so so happy. I knew almost immediately that I'm deeply in love with you Taylor Woods." I bent my head down to feel her soft plump pink lips against mine. This was a wonderful moment to cherish forever. After a while, she pulled away from me as I felt the warmth of her leaving my body. I could hear her giggling to herself. "I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming. I'm trying so had to not fucking scream into my pillow" I could hear her mumbling to herself.

I pulled her into me while we cuddled and looked up at the ceiling. "You'll never stop being a fan girl will you?" I questioned slightly turning to look at her.
"I don't think I'll ever stop fangirling, just being here in your arms makes my belly do summersaults and flips of joy and excitement." We both settled down again until my eyes started to get heavy. And boom. I was out like a light.