-82

No ones POV

Taylor jumped into his arms and hugged him tight for what seemed like ages. He whispered into her ear "Hey baby girl" and smiled. Removing herself from his warm well-built body she glanced at what he had in his hands, red roses and a bag full of junk food. This boy knows me too damn well.

Taylor's POV

"H-h-h-hi, are you real?" I stupidly asked, that was suppose to be in my head but I accidental blurted it out. I gently brushed my thumb against his smooth face. He took my hands into his, "Of course I'm real, but can I come inside now please because I can't feel the circulation in my hand, this bag weighs a ton." He giggled and I opened the door wide so he could step inside. Once his back was to me I quickly squealed to myself silently and did a weird celebration dance thingy. Matt placed the flowers and bag onto the coffee table and sat on the leather sofa.

"I had a feeling this was the best way you could forgive me, I'm so sorry for being an asshole and for only thinking about myse-" he was interrupted as I jumped on him again (gently this time because he was sitting down, lmao) and gave him a huge bear hug.
"You smell so fucking good in person" I mumbled into his shoulder. At this moment in time, I don't care what I look like right now, I don't care that I'm currently hugging my boyfriend in a bear hug and looking childish, the only thing that matters to me right now is being in his arms. Now that's the best feeling ever.

"Yeah it's my best cologne, I put it on just for my special princess" he chuckled whilst holding me tight and kissing the top of my head.
"I feel like if I let go of you then you'll disappear" I frowned as I said what I'm currently thinking.
"Then don't let go" he whispered into my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayeeeee,
They finally met!! Yayyyyy
Good news: expect more regular updates because it's now the Easter holidays for everyone! 🎉
Love yah,
Morgan ❤️