-86

Matts POV

I sprinted into the nearest Tesco and ran through the large double doors.
"Erm, excuse me miss but do you know where the ladies pads isle is?" I muttered quietly to a shop worker.
"Yes sure sir, if you'd like to follow me please" she said and leaded me to the ladies isle.
Thank god. I ran to the pad section not caring what I look like. I got a few odd stares from strangers which kind of pissed me off a little because I'm doing this for my girlfriend. I know it may sound a bit extreme that I'm rushing and running to get her these things but I can't bare the though of her back home in pain. That's my babygirl. I need to get back to comfort her quick.

All these different types of pads looked the exact same to me. I decided to grab a packet about something with wings and a couple of the most expensive ones there. I hope these are okay because I have no clue what the difference are between them. I rushed to the check out.

Beep beep beep.
"That's £23.50 please sir" the worker said. I quickly handed her the £50 note and told her to keep the change. Before running out there store I made sure to grab the things I just brought. For some reason I have a bad habit about forgetting to collect the things I buy. It's weird so don't ask.

I pulled up to her house and hopped through the front door to her bedroom.
"Babe! I'm back, are you okay?" I flopped on the bed bringing her into a side hug.
"Oh my god. Your amazing, thank you so much Matt" she spoke softly to me and then went into the bathroom to change.

After a couple of minutes she came back into the room and laid down next to me. We dozed off into light sleeps until I heard "your the best Matt" she mumbled into my chest.
Awwww she adorable and all mine. I love her with my whole heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANDAFIDANFOADNGODAGN
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS
I CANT PUT INTO WORDS ABOUT HOW HAPPY I AM
I NEVER EXPECTED THIS BOOK TO GET THIS FAR
YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, (and I'll stop using caps now sorry😂)
Morgan❤️