Chapter 11

Camila's POV

"Hello?" Clara's voice sounded through the phone after a few rings.

"Uh hi, it's Camila." I greeted.

"What do you want?" She hissed and I cringed, "Can we talk? About Lauren."

"I'm busy." She said.

"Please just give me a chance." I begged, "Lauren has cooped herself up in our room for the last few days and refused to do anything. She didn't even eat much."

"Tomorrow, starbucks down the street at 4." Clara replied and hung up.

< The Next Day >

"You've got five minutes." Clara said as I sat down opposite her.

"Lauren has been really depressed about this, she hasn't slept or ate well in the past week." I said as she took out her phone and started to text someone, "Please understand that this is who she is and she can't change it. Can't you see how much happier she is nowadays?"

Clara continued looking at her phone, ignoring what I've just said.

"Cla-"

"Mrs Jauregui." She corrected.

"Mrs Jauregui," I started, "If only you could learn to see from Lauren's perspective, that would be great."

"Uhm." She nodded, "Your five minutes is up and I see no point in our conversation." She answered, "I'm a busy woman, don't look me up unless necessary."

"You know what? I'm done being nice to you." I blurted, "You're just a selfish woman who only thinks for herself, you don't even think for your daughter."

"Who are you to talk to me like that?" She chided standing up from her seat.

"Why can't I?" I challenged, "You're just a bitch who refuse to even try to accept your daughter who loves you so much." I added and stormed out of the store.

Lauren's POV

"Why did you meet up with my mother without my knowledge?" I asked in disbelief, "You just made things worst."

"I was trying to help you Lo," She explained, "she needed to understand -"

"Understand what?" I cut her off, "Understand why I like girls?" I shouted.

"i'm sorry I just wanted to -"

"What's done been done. Just leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Lauren.." She muttered and I know she's going to cry.

"Come here." I said and opened up my arms, "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"I deserved it, I'm sorry." She apologized snuggling into my embrace.

"You deserve anything but things like this." I replied, "You were just trying to help." I sighed.

Normani's POV

"Hey." Dinah greeted when she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey." I replied as I took my milk and walked out of the kitchen.

"How long are we going to keep doing this?" Dinah asked with frustration.

"What?"

"With me trying to talk to you and you avoiding me." She said.

"I don't want things to get awkward between us." I admitted, "And that's because I -"

I was cut off by the emergency alarm, "Fifth Harmony, there's a fire break out in Fairfield Elementary School."

A/N: Sorry for the bad chapter, I had to clear up the parts where Lauren's mother finally accepts lauren and Camila. Promise there will be more interesting chapters ((well, hopefully)) So I started watching Orange is the New Black, consider me a new fan. I swear Alex and Piper make such a cute couple. This aside, do comment and thanks for reading! Have a nice day peeps ((: ((btw, if any of you guys needs/wants someone to talk to, I'm up for it :D))