Uma's Ship Isn't Exactly Ship-Shape

I throw the ball at the wall again.

It bounces back again.

I catch it. 

Again.

Big whoop. 

I sigh and put the ball to the side. They'd moved us to Uma's ship last night, and Gil gave me a ball because he said it makes people feel better. 

Suuuuuuuure.

Better about dying? Maybe. Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of boredom first. I think they're holding Ben up on deck where Mal can see him. I wish they'd do that for me too.

I glance out the window again. There's a clock on the docks that's slow, but it's close to real time. It's close to noon. maybe 11: 15-ish.

I sigh and pick up the ball again. Just as I'm about to throw it, the door opens up. I change my course so that the ball bounces off the person's forehead. It hits true, bonking Harry Hook between his eyes and falling to the ground. 

He looks down. "Did you just throw a ball at me, lass?"

I gesture lazily to it. "Check for yourself, pirate."

He bends down and stabs his hook through the rubber. "Yer gonna come with me. Now."

I stand up slowly and walk over to pluck the ball of his hook. Then I walk back to my spot and slide down the wall to bounce the ball again. 

"I'm fine right where I am, Hook."

He rolls his eyes and grabs my arm, picking me off the ground and pulling me out of the room. "Uma wants ya up on deck." 

I sigh and let him drag me up and out to the misty sea air. I gaze out and see Auradon in the distance. I stop and barely notice when Harry does too. But I do notice when he starts tying me to one of the masts. 

"Hey!" I jerk away. "Seriously, Hook?"

He growls. "Would ya rather be the one on the plank?" He gestures over to the mast on the opposite side of the ship. Someone's already tied there. Ben!

I swallow and shake my head. Feeling slightly sick that I'm not fighting it, I let Harry tie me up and walk away. I turn around as much as I can and watch Harry tease Ben for a minute until Uma comes over and makes Harry go away. Sadly, he comes back to me. 

"Uma says I'm not allowed to hook him, but she never said anything 'bout ya, lass!" He giggles and dances around me for a minute before settling next to me. "Ya look like one of us, but yer not rotten enough." he pouts for a minute. "It's too bad noon's fifteen minutes away. Mal and her wand'll get ya outta this, eh?"

"Mal and the wand aren't going to do anything for me, Hook." I tell him. 

"Why's that?, Icy?"

"Ok, one, don't call me Icy. It's stupid. And second, see Annoying Jr. over there?" I nod towards Hans Jr. up in the ropes. 

Harry looks over at him. "Eh, that kid's weaker than king Boradon over there."

"Ben isn't weak." I snap. "He's currently leading a kingdom. I'd like to see you try that."

He grins wickedly. "Challenge accepted." Then he walks away.

That doesn't sound good.

Uma comes over. "Well, I gotta say, you're handling this much better than I would expect Auradonian pretty-pink princess to."

"I hate pink." I tell her. 

"Surprise! Not much of an accomplishment, though." She sits down in front of me. "Guess what King Beasty just offered me?"