Arendelle

"Marshmallow!" I yell, throwing my hands up in surprise. "Stop! It's me!"

Marshmallow stops his foot mid-air. "EL?" he grunts. 

"Yes! It's me, Ellie!" I call up. He puts his foot down, making us jump up from the force. 

"WHO DEY."  he points to Carlos and Sera, who are both as still as stones. 

"That's Sera, daughter of Ares, and that's Carlos De Vil, Cruella De Vil's son." I point to each of them. Carlos offers a small wave.

"GOOD?"

"Yes, they're good! They're my friends!"

"HMPH." He plops down in front of me, putting his face in front of mine. "YOU SICK!"

"What? Uh, yeah, it's a long story... how can you tell?"

"YOU SICK."

"Er... what's with two-word snowball, here?" Sera asks. 

"He's Marshmallow," I scold. "And he's the security system I told you about. Nobody can get through him."

"I thought he was in your mom's ice castle? With all the itty-bitty ones?"

"Well yeah, but Mom gave him to Aunt Anna a while back because all the little snowballs were driving him crazy. She had to replace the floors so many times..." I clear my throat. "Nevermind. Um, Marshmallow, can you take us to my Aunt Anna? We need to talk to her, it's really important."

"ANNA? WE GO." He reaches down a snowy hand and scoops us all up. Both Carlos and Sera let out yelps, but I just laugh. 

"Relax, guys. He won't hurt you. Unless you throw a snowball at him, he's very touchy about that."

Sera and Carlos look at me like I'm crazy. I can't say I blame them. Marshmallow carries us through Arendelle, people calling out occasionally to me. I wave to them, and finally Marshmallow sets us down in front of the castle gates. 

"TOO BIG." He complains. "YOU GO."

I reach up and pat his ankle, the highest point I can reach. "Thanks, big guy!"

"YOU SICK. GET BETTER."

"Thanks, Marshmallow." I sigh. He turns and stomps back towards the docks. I walk right through the gates, guards practically falling over themselves to welcome me in.

"Thank you, but I need to see my Aunt Anna right away. It's really important. Where is she?"

"Oh, she'll be in the nursery." a maid says, coming outside. "Kristoff is up there too, with your cousins."

"Thank you! C'mon, guys." I gesture for Sera and Carlos to follow me. I run around the castle for a few minutes, trying to find my Aunt, until---

"ELLIE! YOU'RE BACK!" A cold body slams into me and gives me a hug with tiny arms. "When did you get back?" Olaf asks, dancing around me with happiness. Then he stops. "Who's the grouchy one?"

"Uh, that's Sera."

"Uh-huh. And who's---"

"Okay, you're not messing it up again. THAT is Sera, and THAT is Carlos," I laugh, pointing. 

Olaf beams, pushing his carrot nose up his face. "Why are you back? Shouldn't you be at school? Wait. Are you skipping?" His face starts to melt a tiny bit. "You should be at school!"

"Olaf, you being a parent to all those tiny snowmen is not suiting you. Where's Anna and Kristoff?"

"Oh, they're this way. I'll show you!" All happy again, he grabs my hand and pulls me along behind him, Sera and Carlos following.