Part 1: Welcome Back

You wake up to find Chelsea, your demon girlfriend, asleep. You get up, careful not to wake her but you find Clover and Marie already awake.

Marie: Hello, Y/N.

Ever since she became a Fallen Angel, Marie's attitude towards you certainly improved. Clover however, is messing with several vials.

Y/N: What are you doing, Clover?

Clover: Practicing. Chelsea specializes in guns but I prefer potions.

She mixes two more together and it turns a sickly green color.

Clover: Wanna help test it?

Y/N: No thanks.

You cook breakfast and Chelsea comes into the dining room.

Chelsea: Morning...

Y/N: Morning. Ready for our first day back to school next week?

Summer Break has been fun. Being with Chelsea was definitely a plus. However, Clover and Marie always give you looks of jealousy.

Isabelle: Sorry for the interruption.

You see Chelsea's sister. You've gotten used to her appearing to give you missions.

Isabelle: Your target is a rogue demon that has possessed a street racer. He's east of here.

After you all eat breakfast, you grab Fenrir, your demonic talking weapon, and run out with the others not far behind. You quickly find a car with flames coming off the tires and sporting a demonic red and black paint job.

Demon: You think you can get me?! You don't have the horsepower!

He zooms off and the four of you follow him. He is extremely fast but Chelsea and Clover are a lot faster. While Chelsea shoots the tires, Clover throws two vials at the car. The shatter on impact but the smoke forces the demon out so Fenrir can eat it.

Fenrir: I love fast food.

You facepalm.

Y/N: Really? That wasn't funny...

You head home and relax with a shower. You hear someone enter and Chelsea gets in the shower with you. The sight of her pale naked body makes you blush.

Y/N: C-Chelsea.

Chelsea: What? We're dating so this is okay. Let me scrub your back.

You turn as she lathers up a rag and rubs it against your back.

Chelsea: You know. I hope this never ends. I like spending time with you.

Y/N: Same but your sister would probably kill me if I try any funny business.

Chelsea: Probably. Now scrub my back.

She turns as you turn and scrub her back. You honestly don't regret making that contract with her. Even if at first it was an accident.

The two of you dry off and get dressed in your pajamas. You exit the bathroom and find Clover and Marie arguing.

Y/N: What now?

Marie: Clover made some kind of concoction she wants me to drink.

Clover: I told you, it's a high power energy drink. If I did this right, your speed, strength, and agility will be at maximum for 48 hours.

Y/N: ... I'll test it.

Chelsea & Marie: Really?!

Y/N: Yeah. Give it here.

Clover hands you a potion bottle full of pink liquid.

Clover: Just a sip. This is still a test.

You open the bottle and take a sip. It has a cherry taste.

Y/N: I... Don't feel any different.

Clover: Maybe it's delayed...

Y/N: I don't know but we better go to bed. I promised to take you guys to the beach tomorrow.

You all go to bed, however, while you're asleep, the potion begins to take effect, leaving you bound for a surprise.

End of Part 1

A/N: What did the potion truly do? Find out next time!