Part 4: A New Threat Part 1

In a dark temple, seven beings sit at a circular table. The one female of the group speaks.

???: The boy has potential.

A larger burly figure grunts.

??? 2: I agree. But he is to be slain for the great mistress.

A large black crystal in the wall glows purple.

??? 3: Yes, my Lady. I shall send one of our strongest to test his resolve.

Unbeknownst to the group. A girl was listening in on their conversation.

Girl: ...

She vanishes.

Meanwhile, you and the others begin your first day back to school. You and Chelsea ended up in the same classes again and Marie, Clover, and Ashley are all in homeroom with you as well.

Teacher: Class, we have a late arrival new student. Please come in.

Your Thoughts: A new student on the first day?

The door opens to reveal a girl with black hair and red eyes.

Chelsea leans over and whispers to you.

Chelsea: I'm sensing a lot of demonic energy coming off her...

Teacher: Introduce yourself please.

Marissa: I'm Marissa. Nice to meet you.

She sits in the empty seat in front of you and whispers to you.

Marissa: You're in great danger. We'll talk more at lunch.

She joins the five of you and makes sure no one else can hear you all.

Chelsea: Who are you? You're not human.

Marissa: I'm a demon, yes. But I haven't come here for a fight. All of you are in danger. The Ancient Seven are sending a challenger to test you.

Ashley: The Ancient Seven. But they were banished with their mistress a long time ago.

Y/N: Who are the Ancient Seven?

Chelsea: A group of seven demons. They each represent a sin. The darker side of sin. They were banished by the first rulers of the seven kingdoms. The follow a demoness with grave and terrible power. She gains strength through sin. The more her minions cause, the stronger she gets.

???: That's right.

Suddenly, everyone and everything around you freezes, including Chelsea and the others. You turn to see a girl sitting in a tree.

 You turn to see a girl sitting in a tree

You draw Fenrir.

???: Relax. I won't hurt you... I've grown interested in you after all.

Y/N: Are you that Mistress?

Ophiucus: My name is Ophiucus. The queen of snakes, the oldest of immortal demons.

Y/N: But you look like a little girl.

Ophiucus: That is because I can only manifest to you in this form at my current strength. I'm going to observe your battle.

Y/N: What battle?

The ground suddenly rumbles.

Ophiucus: That one.

A gigantic skeletal dragon bursts from the ground as time returns to normal. You turn to see that Ophiucus has vanished.

Chelsea: A dread drake?

You get ready for battle.

End of Part 4