Part 3: A New Face.

You turned back the following day and the four of you go on another hunt for demons. This one possessed a squid and turned it into a giant monster. Whenever the creature tries to approach the group with its tentacles, Chelsea shoots it.

Clover: This thing's tough.

Marie: Its hide is too tough to get through with our weapons.

Fenrir: How to we get rid of the demon?

Suddenly, a large scythe blade connected to a chain strikes the monster. You turn to see a girl with pinkish purple hair with the rest of the weapon.

 You turn to see a girl with pinkish purple hair with the rest of the weapon

???: I was trying to enjoy my day at the beach. You ruined that!

She attacks until the demon leaves the squid, giving Fenrir the chance to eat it. The squid turns back to normal and swims away.

Clover: Who are you?

Ashley: Ashley. A demon hunter.

Chelsea: The boss didn't say you'd be coming.

Ashley: Because she didn't send me. I came here from the Lust Branch because I heard of your promotion. I got bored so I figured I'd catch a tan. I thought a demon would turn up and I was right.

Marie: How can you expel a demon without a contract.

Ashley: Simple. A magic bracelet that lets me kill demons without a contract. Though it only had one use... So...

Y/N: I know where this is going! Not again!

Chelsea: She could be helpful.

Clover: I agree.

Marie: I don't really care.

You sigh and agree as Ashley gives you a kiss, making a contract.

Ashley: Was that so hard?

Y/N: Let's just go home...

The rest of the week was kinda bland. Ashley doesn't do much but sits on the couch in a dress that shows a lot of her cleavage. Clover seems jealous of Ashley's chest and Marie doesn't really pay attention to her.

Y/N: So what exactly is the deal with the branches?

Chelsea: There's seven branches to our organization. Each one is named after a sin. Me and Clover come from the Pride Branch and Ashley is from the Lust Branch. There's also Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Wrath, and Sloth. We all do pretty much the same job but some of the branches only send hunters to certain places.

Y/N: So what's you're deal, Ashley?

Ashley: I'm an S Class Hunter.

Chelsea: S Class?!

Clover: That's the highest rank a hunter can get.

Ashley: I'm the best in my division. But I get bored easily... How skilled are you, Y/N?

Y/N: Um... I'm about around Chelsea's level now.

Ashley: We should spar sometime.

That night you wake up to feel a weight on your chest. You open your eyes to see Ashley completely nude.

Y/N: What are you doing?!

Ashley: There's nowhere else to sleep.

Y/N: Whatever, just don't keep me up. We have school tomorrow.

You go back to sleep with a single thought in mind.

Y/N: How the hell did this happen to me?

End of Part 3