Part 5: A New Threat Part 2

You charge the skeletal dragon with Blood Rage activated but it knocks you aside.

Marie: How do we kill this thing?

Clover: We have to search for the crystal that gives it life.

Chelsea dashes around it and shoots away with her pistols. The enchanted bullets seem to bounce off the monster's bones. Marie raises her and and a magic circle appears above the dragon.

Marie: Try this! Dark Arrow Rain!

Several small arrows of magic shoot down. You notice the monster protecting its forehead.

Y/N: We need to go for its head!

Ashley wraps the chain on her scythe around the behemoth's neck and slams it down. Clover then throws four vials of yellow liquid at each leg of the dragon. The potion forms a foam like substance that pins its limbs down. You notice a glowing purple crystal in its forehead.

Y/N: Fenrir!

Fenrir: Right!

You dash forward and stab the crystal, shattering it. The monster's sockets go dark as it stops moving. Suddenly time freezes for you again and Ophiucus appears in front of you.

Ophiucus: Well done. Expect my subjects to visit you. Until next time we meet.

She vanishes and everything returns to normal.

Meanwhile with the Ancient Seven. The crystal in the chamber glows brightly.

???: Yes, Mistress. Greed!

One of the others stands. He is a goblin looking being in gold armor with jewels embedded into it. He holds a staff that looks like the bones of an arm and on the staff is a dark green gemstone.

Greed: Yes, Wrath?

Wrath: Keep an eye on the boy.

Greed: Of course.

Another demon, this one appearing to have one black angel wing and one demon wing, laughs.

???: I say we make him come here and help free the Mistress. Wouldn't you agree, Lust?

The only female of the seven, with a snake tail from the waist down, looks at her colleague.

Lust: Most certainly, Pride. Plus, maybe the Mistress will allow me to have the boy as a bit of a plaything.

The next demon, a large creature that appears to be a giant mouth with spider legs growls. Wrath nods as if understanding the mouth.

Wrath: You're right, Gluttony. The boy is reserved for the Mistress. Her word is absolute.

Lust: Very well. I guess the females who accompany him shall satisfy me.

Wrath: Where is Sloth?

Gluttony growls once again.

Wrath: Of course he's sleeping... Fill him in when he wakes up.

The crystal glows as the demons bow to it. The voice of Ophiucus now fills the room.

Ophiucus: Excellent work. Now. Continue providing me negative energy. Once I am fully restored, I shall plunge the three worlds into eternal darkness!

Wrath: It shall be done, Mistress.

Ophiucus: Wrath, prepare your colosseum. I say we give the boy a true test of power.

Wrath: At once, my Lady...

He vanishes to do as she commanded.

Ophiuchus's Thoughts: Y/N L/N... When I conquer the worlds, you shall be mine.

End of Part 5