Part 9: The Final Trials & The True Terror Begins

You take a battle stance and glare at Gluttony. The strange demon growls before opening its mouth, revealing a large eye where its uvula would be. It suddenly begins to suck up the debris around you as if its mouth was a black hole. You stab Fenrir into the ground to avoid getting pulled in.

Pride: The boy will certainly have fun trying to kill this one... I on the other hand could do it single handedly.

Wrath: Hm...

Pride: No retort? Quite unlike you.

Wrath: Doesn't that boy remind you of anyone?

Pride: Not really.

Fenrir: How do we kill him if we can't move?!

Suddenly, Gluttony launches his tongue at you and it wraps around your waist, pulling you and Fenrir closer to his mouth.

Ashley: Oh! That looks kinda kinky~!

Clover: She really is from the Lust Branch...

Y/N: Son of a...

Before you finish your sentence, you get pulled into Gluttony's mouth.

Chelsea: No!!!

Marie: Y/N!

Clover: You can't die here...

Ashley: How can you be my love toy if you get digested!

Marissa: You... Really are strange...

But Gluttony seems to writhe in pain. Suddenly Fenrir stabs through him and you come out with your shirt partly melted, giving the girls a view of your muscles.

Ashley: Oh! He's well built but not overly buff! Perfect!

Clover: Pervert...

Marie: Says the girl with a nosebleed.

Clover: I don't know what you're talking about...

She wipes away the blood.

Gluttony turns into white energy and you glare at the remaining two of the Ancient Seven.

Y/N: Who's next?

Pride: Me.

He floats down and smirks.

Pride: Prepare. I'm much stronger than the ones you faced before.

He blasts you but you quickly dodge and begin shooting him. But he blocks them all with one hand.

Pride: Not five seconds and I'm already bored with you...

He blasts you again and you get hit full force.

Chelsea: This is insane!!!

Marissa: We can't do anything.

You activate Blood Rage and charge only for him to block your swing with two fingers.

Y/N: Fenrir!

Fenrir: Right!

His blade suddenly turns into one of a chainsaw and revs up, cutting through Pride's hand.

Marie: Something isn't right...

Ashley: Hm?

Marie: Notice their bodies turning into energy? Something is strange here.

You slice Pride in half and he joins the other five you've killed. You glare at Wrath with absolute hatred.

Y/N: You're next! Once you've been dealt with, we can go home!

Wrath: Very well. Then come at me with your best attack. I won't even block...

Y/N: You must really have a death wish. Fine, Blood Rage!

You dash at Wrath and the demon sticks to his word.

Marie suddenly realizes what's going on.

Marie: Y/N DON'T!

Too late. You pierce Wrath in the heart.

Wrath: Excellent... Now... You have sealed your fates...

Y/N: What?

Wrath: You fool... We wanted you to kill us. It was the only way to revive our Mistress...

He coughs up blood.

Wrath: We couldn't kill each other to break the seal so you did us a privilege. Now this entire world will bow to Lady Ophiucus!

With that, Wrath joins the others and the crystal glows red and begins to crack.

Fenrir: Damn... We fell right into their plan...

Marie: Ophiucus... She'll kill everyone!

The crystal shatters and the young child you saw before steps out of the hole where the crystal was but her body seems to age very quickly to give her the appearance of an adult.

Ophiucus: Ah~ It does feel quite lovely to have a physical form once again... I missed being free. You have my thanks... Y/N...

She comes closer and gives you a kiss.

Ophiucus: ... Now... Die...

She stabs her hand through your chest and crushes your heart. You vomit blood as you quickly collapse dead.

Chelsea: NO!!!

She turns into her Sin Mode and points her guns at Ophiucus.

Chelsea: Ancient Demon or not, I'll make you pay!!!

End of Part 9