Part 7: The Second Trial

Lust begins her assault by whipping her tail at you. You jump out of the way and start to shoot. She deflects the bullets with her tail before slithering at you in rapid speed. She slams into you and you gasp for air as her tail begins to wrap around you.

Lust: You know... You are cute but I have to try to kill you.

She opens her mouth and reveals two razor sharp fangs. She goes to bit you but Fenrir blocks it. You manage to use Fenrir's shape changing ability to get out of Lust's grip.

Wrath: Hm...

Greed: What is it, Wrath?

Wrath: Something about that boy... It... Worries me.

Greed: Probably paranoia.

Wrath: Probably...

You continue your fight and the serpentine woman grins.

Lust: Oh yes~ I'm getting all warmed up now!

She whips her tail at you some more.

Your Thoughts: Why are they so hell-bent on killing me?!

You suddenly have a flashback to when you where younger. Before your dad died.

Dad: It's not safe for him here. Or anywhere.

Mom: I know but where else do we have to go?

Dad: There is one option.

Mom: I am not raising our son in that horrid place.

Dad: I know it's not ideal.

You snap back to reality when Lust manages to smack your cheek.

Lust: You like that love tap?

Y/N: You're so annoying.

You activate Blood Rage and launch at her and before she can react you cut off her snake half. Meanwhile, Wrath has flashbacks of his own. In the flashback, the draconic demon a warrior demon. He had black and red armor and one pitch-dark wing. In his hand was a blazing broadsword that he held in one hand like it was nothing.

Wrath: Who the hell are you?!

???: A Demon who's tired of you and your fellow followers of Ophiucus.

Wrath growls as he shakes his head.

Wrath's Thoughts: Why does this kid remind me of that fool...

Lust writhes in pain as purple blood oozes from the wound.

You raise Fenrir and bring it down, causing the arena to go silent. Just like Sloth, Lust dissolves into white energy that is absorbed into the crystal.

Clover: Two down...

Marie: But still five to go...

Wrath's Thoughts: While I want to kill this kid now. I must follow Lady Ophiucus' orders...

Wrath: Envy! You're next!

The next demon approaches. This one looks like an ogre with six arms. In each arm is a sword.

Envy: I'm gonna enjoy squashing you, you, vermin!

Y/N: Bring it!

Marissa's Thoughts: Who does he remind me of...

End of Part 7