You land in the hospital

Requested by @agnessucks

Finn
You and Finn are best friends. You have been best friends for 2 years and both secretly have a crush on each other. Finn is at home practicing his guitar when he gets a phone call. He checks his phone and doesn't recognize he number. "Hello?" He says, "Is this Finn Wolfhard? I am y/n's mother. I wanted to inform you that y/n had been in a terrible car crash. We really need you here at he hospital." "Okay," says Finn, "I'll be there in twenty minutes." He hangs up. He's frozen. Y/n is his favourite person. He loves you more than anything. He's at the hospital in no time. He goes into y/ns room and on the chair beside you where you lay unconscious to everything around you. He can't take it anymore. He breaks down and starts sobbing for you. He doesn't leave the hospital once. He makes his friends bring his school work and he does it beside you. Finn talks to you all day, and cries and sings for you. After about a week, you become conscious. Finn is the first one to see you wake up. "Y/n? Y/n! Oh I love you, I thought you weren't going to wake up. Y/n, I want you to know that I love you so very much with all my freaking heart!" He starts crying and you barley have a voice but manage to whisper, "I love you so very much as well Finn." And then go back to sleep. Once you're out of the hospital a few weeks later, you and Finn are dating.

Jack
You and Jack are dating and have been dating for four months. Jack is in the park with you and he's trying to teach you to skateboard. You fall off of the skateboard and hit your head on the cement. You become unconscious. "Y/n!?" Jack runs over to you. "Y/n?! Please answer me!  Help somebody help me!" Someone calls an ambulance for you and jack and you ride the ambulance to the hospital. He hold your hand the whole time you're in the stretcher. They take you to be examined while jack waits in the lobby. He didn't make eye contact with anyone. He stares at the ground and wishes for you to be okay. You're unconscious for days and days. Jack stays home all day and doesn't go to school. He lays in his bed all day and cries. He visits you once but it's too hard for him. He gets a call one day saying that you are conscious once again. He runs to the hospital. He sees you and you just smile at him. He smiles back and starts crying. "Oh y/n, you scared me baby, you really did." And he just holds your hand and sits with you until the doctors come in and interrupt.

Wyatt
You and Wyatt were best friends that liked each other but hadn't told each other.  You two were out walking and joking and talking about memes. When you were crossing the street a car swivelled really fast and crashed into you. Wyatt yelled for you to watch out but it was too late. He and the driver of the car moved you to the side and called the ambulance. Wyatt was not crying. When the ambulance came he rode it with you. He wished you the best and went home. He locked himself in his room where no one could see his and then he let go. He bawled his eyes out. He was terrified that you wouldn't make it out alive. He was so in love with you it hurt. He visit you in the hospital everyday after school for two weeks and you were unconscious the whole time. After the hospital everyday he went home and cried and cried. On a Saturday evening he got a call that you had woken up and was asking for you. Wyatt rushed over to the hospital. He came into your room and you were there awake! He sat on the chair beside you and didn't say anything. He was in shock. He was sure you weren't going to wake up. "Wyatt?" You said. He broke down at the sound of your in used raspy voice. He cried for about ten minutes and you let him. After that he gained enough courage to talk, "Y/n? You are my best friend but I think I, I don't know. I feel stronger than that with you. Having you in the hospital for weeks was horrible for me. I think I love you. No. I KNOW I love you y/n. I love you so much! Please never leave me again." And you cried. And it hurt to cry, but you did anyway. For Wyatt. You would do anything for Wyatt.

Jaeden
You and Jaeden are acquainted with each other but not close. You guys secretly like each other. You both have English together. One day you and your friend who's friends with Jae were hanging out. You were attacked and stabbed 3 times. You landed yourself in the hospital. Your friend went to school the next day and informed everyone. Everyone signed a card for you. Jaeden asked your friend if he could deliver the card with her since they were friends to begin with. They did but your friend had to go home so Jae stayed at the hospital for now. You were sleeping at the moment but not unconscious. Jae had a crush on you and just wanted to make sure you were going to be okay. He stayed with you at hospital for a long time and watched you sleep. He was very sad. He couldn't loose you before he had the chance to tell you how he felt. You started to move in your sleep and then woke up. "Huh?" You said, Jaeden turned around and said, "Hi, y/n, Uhm (friends name) left so I stayed here. Sorry if you don't want me here. I know we're not close." He smiled, "no Jaeden, it's okay. I'm happy someone's here. At least it's you and not anyone else." You smiled. "Are you in pain? Do you need pain meds? Should I call a doctor to check on you?" He asked. "No, I'm okay, a little sore but I don't need anymore doctors poking at me. I've had enough for a lifetime. Maybe two!" You and Jae laughed. "Do you know when you'll be out of the hospital?" He asked you. "Probably for at least another week. But I will heal." You replied. Jaeden was happy you'd only be here for another week. He liked you so so much even though he didn't know you that well. He wanted to tell you how he felt so badly. So he did. "Um y/n? Um I don't really know how to say this but I love being in English with you. Um I mean I'd like being in any class with you. Really. I'm not just saying that as sympathy. I've wanted to tell you this for a long time. I like you y/n, like like like. Not just as a classmate but more." He just stared at the floor. "I like you too Jaeden." Then you two smiled at each other. Jae visited you every single day after school in the hospital until you finally recovered enough from your stab wounds to be let out. You two started dating.

Sophia
You two had been dating for a month. You guys were at the movies and were walking up some stairs. You tripped and cracked three ribs. You were ushered to the hospital in an ambulance. Sophia sat with you in the hospital but had to leave because the doctors told her to. She stayed home and locked herself in the house and didn't go to school. She only left her house to visits you but you were very seriously injured and had to stay there for a long time. Sophia sat in the hospital for hours each day and told you all about how badly her days were without you and held your hand the whole time she talked. She brought you teddy bears and flowers every day and wrote you letters on the days she couldn't make it. She was so sweet the whole time but inside she was broken and wished for you to be better every single day. After about two and a half weeks of you being in the hospital Sophia was in your room with you and your family when the doctors announced that you were healthy enough to go home. They said that you still had to stay home but that was better than being in the hospital. Sophia started going to school again and everyday after school she came to your house and made you food and told you stories until you were fully recovered.

A/N - sorry this took longer than planned to be released but at leased I did it! 😂

Xo - Charlotte ❤️