Study dates

Finn
You would go to his house and both of you would spread your notes around his kitchen table. Finn would get snacks and bring them to the middle of the table. You two were studying for a science test. You each understood your fair share and tried teaching it to each other. Finn would use his hand and cover your eyes while you guessed the answers. You got some right but also some wrong. You covered Finns eyes while he guessed. After about an hour of trying to study and figure out everything, you two got bored and finished off the snacks. Then you just played board games with each other while listening to whatever music you wanted. You won the game by the way which Finn was upset about. But you teased him about it which made him laugh.

Jack
He would come to your house, you two were going to study for an English test. Jack didn't know anything about the book you were studying so you had to explain everything to him about three times. Jack complained sooooo much! Jack got bored halfway through and left to go eat all the food in your fridge while you studied by yourself. Then you guys watched movies because you studied as much as you could and Jack didn't want to study anymore.

Wyatt
You went to his house to study for a huge math test you two were going to have. Both of you laid all your notes out on the ground. You two tried to understand what all the formulas meant but you both had no idea what was going on. There wasn't any point studying because none of you knew what anything had meant. You two made lunch and talked about memes for a while. Then you guys decided to try to study again so you googled the things you needed to know but you guys still didn't understand what it meant. You guys came to the conclusion that you two were both failing that test, so you guys gave up studying all together and watched cartoons for the rest of the day.

Jaeden
He came to your house to study for a geography test. You guys laid on your bed and flipped through all your notes combined. You two understood most of it but had to google a few things. You guys tested each other and both did really well. After about an hour and a half you were both sure you were going to ace that test. You two just hung out at your house for the rest of the day and ate food. One time before he left you quizzed each other again and both got perfect.

Sophia
You went to her house. You two were going to study for a history test. You guys laid your notes down in her basement. Sophia knew most of the things but you didn't so Sophia helped you memorize it. She quizzed you many times and you finally started to remember some of the names and dates. Sophia giggled every time you messed up easy questions. After two hours of mostly studying you thought you were moderately ready for the test and Sophia definitely was. Then you guys talked for an hour and made food because you were starving!

A/N ~ I liked writing this chapter! Ps check out my f.w imagines book. I'll be trying to update regularly on there and ofc on here!

Xo - Charlotte 💐