Rainy days

Finn

He would come over to your house with his guitar. He would sing random songs, any song you wanted and play it on his guitar. Then he would attempt to teach you guitar and he would be a surprisingly good teacher.  After that, you guys would order food right to your house. You would try to pay for your meal but Finn would insist on paying. Then you two would put on a movie and eat your food together on the couch. He would lay on your lap and you would play with his hair. After the movie you guys would sit on the couch and just talk about life. He would kiss you a lot by the way. :)

Jack

You would go to his house. You guys would make lunch and fail, like always. So you end up eating whatever junk food he has in his kitchen. Then you guys would play monopoly because you insist on playing it even though he hates it. He cheats the whole time. You guys end the game early because it takes too long. You would pretend to be cold and he would give you his hoodie even though he knows you're not cold. You guys would make out a few times too.

Wyatt

He would come over to your house. You guys would play fortnite. ;) You would beat him every time. Obviously. He would say that you're cheating and would never ever admit you were better than him at a video game. You guys would snack on random food that you found in your house. You have a cat so you two would play with it for a bit until  it got bored and left. Wyatt was being weird that day so you guys made out. You two usually never make out but whatever, you liked it.

Jaeden

He would go to your house. He would have already ordered food and brought it over. You two would sit on the floor and eat the food. He would laugh at you because you're a messy eater. (me lmao) Then you two would play music and dance together in your kitchen. He would try to sing even though he really cant and you would laugh the whole time. Then you guys got into a tickle fight and he won because you couldn't stand it anymore.

Sophia 

You would go to her house. You guys would do each others makeup even though you both sucked at it. You two would try on the craziest clothes in her closet and take funny pictures for Instagram. You guys would bake cookies together and they would obviously taste amazing. 

A/n - The Walmart kid is my favourite person ever fight me