Clues,

Stacy's Pov:

What am I supposed to do?? What about the brothers? Fuck them I got to go! God I really thought I was in the clear. It's okay...I'll just head back to my motel grab my shit and run. Florida looks good this time of year. I think to myself in a sarcastic manner trying to keep myself from going into a anxiety attack.

I continue speeding down the long rough twisted road rushing back to the motel.

Within minutes I'm outside of the rundown motel I've been calling home for a while now. I jump off my motorcycle and make my way into the building.

"Oh hey Stacy." The boy at the counter sounds with a sly smile.

"Hey." I say as I'm beginning to pass the counter.

"Oh, I see your feeling better?" The guy says looking me up and down questioningly.

"Oh yeah.. wait feeling better?" I question, confused I stop dead in my tracks and turn towards the desk guy.

"Yeah you had some friends come by earlier saying that they needed to come see you cause you weren't feeling too well. You must have some pretty nice friends for them to come see you and wait for you in your room." He explains looking to me with a innocent grin plastered on his face.

My face soon goes pale and I try my best not to freak out.

"Oh yeah they're great! Oh I almost forgot, I left my prescription at the pharmacy. I'll be right back! If they say anything just let them know that I had to go back out!" I quickly make up a believable lie.

"Okay see ya!" The boy waves as I turn and head to the door.

What the hell?? I don't have any friends. It must mean the FBI was quicker than I had thought. They are sure to be going through my shit right now...Fuck me..

I get back on my bike and speed off back down the road. 

How the hell did they get my room number? Damn..

Winchester's pov:

"Hey...Sam I think, I found something." Deans voice trails off as he makes his way into the small motel bathroom.

"What is it Dean?" Sam questions as he follows his brother into the bathroom to see the small sink covered in many different guns and knives.

"Weapons?!" Sam questions aloud clearly shocked by this.

"Not just any ordinary weapons." Dean starts as he picks up a gun and turns it over in his hand.

"A hunters weapons."