Deals With Demons,

Normal POV:

What the hell should I do now? Lucifer knows where I am, I'm not sure if this is going to keep him out or not, but even if that is the case how am I going to get out I can only stay in this room for so long. I can't call for help. I'll just have to take a risk, when the time feels right.

Just then my thoughts get interrupted by a loud knock on my door. I sneak toward the door and peak through the slight hole to see an attractive man who looks to be somewhere around my age.

I open the door slowly, with one hand attached to my gun.

"Hello?" I greet the man in confusion.

"Hello Stacy."

"What how do you?"

"If you want to escape him I know the way, you just have to let me in." He informs me with a certain serious look plastered on his face.

"Well come in then." I say moving from the door testing to see what this man truly is.

"You and I both know I can't, with all of that warding you've put up."

"What are you?"

"Well my name is Jacob, but you can call me Jake, and for as of what I am, well." He responds before his eyes flicker black.

"Well Jacob, something you should know is that I'm not stupid I'm not letting you in, and I don't need your help." I say with a confident smirk plastered on my lips.

"Look I know you don't trust me, and for good reason, but I'm not like the others. I want to help you."

"Why would you a demon, want to help me, out of all people?" I question looking up to him in disbelief, my arms crossed.

"Well I'm not sure if you heard, but we all are not too fond of Lucifer at the moment." He admits letting his guard down.

"And why is that?"

"Are you kidding me? He tortures us any time things don't go his way, and to enlighten you, that's more often than not." He explains with a grimmest of looks.

"So, what do you want me to do about that?" I question ignoring his attempt to make me feel bad.

"You can trap him back in the cage!" He whispers to me with a slight smirk.

"And how do I do that?"

"You say yes." He whispers with a bright charming smile.

"And then?" I question, my arms still crossed over my chest in disbelief of this.

"You take control and jump into the cage."

"Wow, sounds like a real heroic move. But let me enlighten you, the only problem is I don't care about others. So your sob story doesn't make me feel anything. I'm not willing to be trapped in the cage with Lucifer for you, or anyone else." I inform him, feeling my anger slightly showing itself.

"There's something I left out."

"Of course there is..Well what is it?" I ask clearly annoyed.

"It's either you or your brother. Which means if you say no Lucifer will eventually go to him."

"Okay, but if he says no?"

"Trust me he won't." He says with a saddened look.

"Which brother is next in line?" I ask ignoring his all of the sudden sadness.

"Sam."

Of course! He would be the one to give in to the devil to save whoever. He cares to much. But if I let him do it then he will practically die, well actually worse then that. Fuck I hate guilt..

"So what do you say?"

"I'll do it, but on one condition. I need a way to escape the cage and hell." I agree with my own terms and conditions.

"Well I'm sure there will be some way." He mumbles clearly unsure.

"You're telling me you don't know how to get me out once I go?" I question slightly angered.

"Not as of right now, but we have a while to figure that out. For now we need to work on getting you stronger, and for that I need you to let me in."

"Why?"

"You still don't trust me." He states in a sad tone.

"Absolutely not." I respond with a honest smirk.

"You need my blood."

"You want me to kill you?" I question in slight confusion.

"No, no. I will give you some and you will drink from me." He says a bit hastily in fear.

"So I'm going to be a bloodsucker?"

"Look I know how that sounds, but this is needed."

"Why? And for how long do I have to be a vampire?"

"You are special Stacy, and what I mean by that is you have powers, and this blood will strengthen them. As for how long, I'm not sure it could take weeks to months depending upon how fast you gain control of your powers."

"And what am I supposed to do about Lucifer until I am strong enough?" I ask truly needing to know.

"Well for one you can't stay here you need to go with your brothers. They can help protect you, but you can't let them know you are doing this, because they will try to stop you." He replies with a seriousness to his words.

"Yeah no dip Sherlock. I don't really care for my brothers is there somewhere else I can go?" I question, my arms crossed once again.

"The only place Lucifer can't find you is with them."

"Are you sure? I can't ward a place and stay there?" I pry for any other possible options.

"He will eventually find you he has many eyes everywhere."

"Why didn't he just take me when he had his chance?" I ask with a look of disapproval.

Hell if I were the devil and wanted something I would have just taken it.

"He was playing nice, but next time I can assure you that will not be the case. So if we can hurry this up I'd like to not be seen out here in the open for too much longer."

"Fine." I state scratching the signs with a demon killing knife.

"Thanks. Did you do those in..?"

"Blood, Yes, Yes I did." I say with a proud smirk plastered on my face.

"Alright so how does this work?" I question closing the door behind me.

"Come." He says as he sits down on the bed.

I hesitantly take a seat beside of him.

He takes out a small blade and slices his forearm, the metallic dark red substance begins to leak out from the broken skin.

"That looks disgusting."

"Yeah, here I have an idea, turn away for a moment."

I turn for a slight moment before turning back around only for Jacob to smash his lips against my own. He begins kissing me and I feel the blood run down my throat making me try to pull away at first, but Jacob doesn't stop the kiss until there's no longer blood left in our mouths.

"Now that wasn't bad, but I'm afraid that trick will only work the first time, so just pretend that you are giving me a hickey."

"Why should I pretend?" I question looking up to his neck intently.

"Ah I see the blood does a little something extra!" He chuckles before cutting the side of his neck.

I practically jump on his lap and begin drinking from his neck.