Only For Tonight,

Dean's pov:

I watch as Stacy shoves Sam away coldly before walking out the door. I see that her gesture hurt Sam a bit due to the sadness and confusion portrayed on his face.

"Should we go after her?" I ask as I look over to Bobby for some sort of response.

"That's up to you boys, I can't tell you what to do, she's your sister. I'm sorry I held this from you boys." Bobby answers before taking a swig of beer.

I exchange a look with Sam which tells me he was thinking the same.

"We'll see ya round Bobby." I say before waving a hand goodbye and turning to leave.

"Boys, will ya keep in touch with her for me?" Bobby questions looking at me with a sad yet hopeful expression.

"Yeah, we will Bobby." Sam says before walking out the door. I give a small smile before following behind.

Normal pov:

I continue through the maze of broken down cars until I reach my bike. Frustrated with everything I slam my fists against an old dusty car.

"Aggggh!" I yell in anger before picking up a hammer and going ham on the car.

I slam the hammer repeatedly hitting the car, making dents all across the hood.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell slamming the hammer down once again, I stop when all of a sudden I feel another presence.

"Stacy?" Someone from behind calls out.

I turn around to see the two brothers making their way toward me. I notice the older brother, Dean looking at my bloody red knuckles. I move my hands behind me out of his sight.

"What do you want?" I question staring both of them in disgust.

"Now knowing that you are our sister, we think it's best if you come back and stay with us." The brother known as Sam speaks up as he takes a step towards me.

"Stay right where you are!" I say pointing my gun at him.

"Alright, alright." Sam says putting his hands up in surrender as he takes a step back.

"Look Stacy, I know we don't know each other all too well, but we are just asking that you come and stay with us." Dean speaks with a certain caution to his words.

"Why? So you guys can 'protect' me? Look I've made it this far on my own, I think I'm good." I scoff in a joking manner.

"Believe me, I get it. I know what it's like to be on your own. All the pressure on you. I get what its like being alone and not having anyone to rely on for anything. I understand what that's like."

"Do you really Dean? I don't think you have or will ever understand what it's like to be in my place. You have no clue the things I've dealt with. So don't you dare say you understand because you don't understand the half of it!" I retort in a mix of emotions which takes him a bit off guard.

"Stacy please just come stay with us, even if it's just for the night." Sam says looking into my tear glazed eyes.

"I can't all of my things are at my motel room still and I need to go get them." I say turning away from them both.

"We can help you get them tomorrow. By the time you get there tonight the desk boy will be asleep." Dean says with a certain suggestiveness to his tone.

"Fine, but only because I don't feel like driving all the way back to my place." I say which lets the brothers know that they have won.

"Good." Dean says with a small smile.

"Whatever I'll follow you there." I say as I slide my leather jacket on and place my helmet on my head.

"Nice bike." Dean says with a genuine appreciation for it.

"Thanks." I smile brightly placing my hand proudly on my baby.

"Alright well let's get going." Dean says as he walks out of the maze and to his own car.

I place my sunglasses upon my face before starting up my bike exiting the maze. I pull up to an 1967 all black Chevy impala.

"Nice car!" I say over the loudness of both vehicle motors.

"Thanks, shes my baby!" Dean sounds with a gigantic smirk plastered on his face.

"So we heading north?" I question with a hopeful smirk.

"Yep." Is all I hear before I pull out and race onto the road.

I speed down the old broken road with a small smirk plastered on my face as I feel the cool wind hitting my face.

Dean's pov:

"What the hell is she doing?" I question aloud mesmerized by how impulsive Stacy is.

I try to catch up as she rides away into the sunset. I soon catch up and she falls behind letting me lead the rest of the way back home.