Tales Left Untold,

The brother who has me pinned against the wall handcuffs me.

"Are you serious Bobby? You are going to choose them over me?"  I shout at him blindly since all I can see is the wall in front of me and slightly the older brother in the corner.

"I'm not choosing sides Stacy, you're just the one who was going to shoot someone." Bobby says from somewhere in the room behind me.

"Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't have said that you had company!" I say once again with a slight irritation to my tone.

"Bobby did you warn her?" The older brother questions a bit confused.

"Well what did you think I was gonna do Dean? I wasn't just gonna set her up without giving her a heads up before she walks in." Bobby retorts back at the brother.

"Wait Bobby you knew this whole time?!" I ask as I turnaround to see him.

"Look can we all just calm down, now let's all just talk." Bobby suggests with a frustrated sigh.

"Well if we are just talking can you take these off?" I ask referencing the handcuffs that are locked around my wrists.

"Fine, but under one condition I take everyone's weapons." Bobby declares which make both the brothers faces go pale.

"What Bobby you've got to be kidding me?!" The older one one says in frustration.

"No I'm not, now hand 'em over boys." Bobby says as he has his hands out.

Both the brothers turn their weapons over to him without any trouble. They listen to him like dogs to their owner. Hmm.

"You too Stacy where are they?" Bobby says looking to me. 

"Well I doubt you are going to want to get them so you might want to unlock my handcuffs first." I say with a wink.

"Okay fine." Bobby says as he unlocks the cuffs.

"Finally free." I say rubbing my wrists.

"Now hand them over." Bobby says with his hand out.

"Ugh fine."  I say as I pull out the small black gun from my boot giving it to Bobby.

"Come on." Bobby says inferring that he knows I have more.

I roll my eyes grabbing my blade from my side and then taking the small blade from my bra. I hand them all over to Bobby with my arms crossed.

"Is that all of them?" Bobby questions looking me up and down.

"Do you want a fucking strip search Bobby? Yes that's everything." I say annoyed that he took my weapons away like I was three.

"Okay now lets all just sit down and talk about this." Bobby demands.

The two brothers take a seat on the couch across from Bobby, I decide to sit beside of Bobby since he's the only one I trust here.

"So Stacy, this is Dean and that there is Sam, they're brothers." Bobby introduces me to the two brothers who sit before me.

"You guys aren't the FBI are you?" I question in disbelief as I look to the both of them for a answer.

"FBI?" The brother known as Dean repeats in question as if he misheard me.

"Ugh I'm so stupid." I say aloud as it all clicks in my head now.

"Why do you say that?" Bobby questions looking to me in confusion.

"Because, I ugh.. it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I go now, before the real FBI catches up to me." I say as I go to stand up Bobby grabs my arm pulling me back down.

"What do you mean Stacy, what did you do this time?" Bobby asks with a tired sigh.

"That's the whole reason I called you in the first place Bobby! I was fine I had gotten away from them before, but just recently I was informed that they were on my trail again." I explain with a bittersweet expression.

"But wait why did you ask if we were the FBI?" The younger brother known as Sam speaks up looking into my eyes in confusion.

"Why are you two here?" I ask disregarding his previous question.

"Because Bobby is our family, why are you here?" Dean speaks up his eyes locked on my own.

"Because he's my family as well and I needed his help. How do you even know them Bobby?" I question moving my glance to the man sitting beside me.

"Well their father, John Winchester." He responds as wheels are turning in his mind.

John Winchester? Why does that name sound so familiar?

"Bobby how did you meet her?" Dean questions looking into Bobby's eyes.

"Your father actually.." All of a sudden I feel myself fall to the floor as my head begins to ring so loudly that it literally hurts my ears.
I scream in pain and cover my ears trying to stop the ringing as I feel unknown memories rush through my mind.

"Stacy! Stacy!"  Bobby yells repeatedly.

"What the hell is going on?" Dean asks as he stares at Stacy with a worry filled expression.

"Stacy, Stacy are you okay!?" I hear Bobby's gruff voice as I begin to come back to the world.

"What the hell just happened?" Sam asks looking around to anyone for an answer with a scared look plastered on his face.

"I've got to go." Is all I say before I try to stand up I feel myself fall, but before I hit the ground I'm caught by no one other than Dean.

"Hey, hey maybe you should stay for a bit." Sam suggests in a caring manner.

"Maybe you should mind your own damn business, I'm fine." I retort back at him rudely.

"Stacy, Sam's right you need to stay and tell me what just happened." Bobby agrees and reaches for my hand to help me up.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me, I don't need to tell you shit cause you didn't tell me anything about who I was or where I came from." I say angrily as I begin to stand up on my own.

"What is she talking about Bobby?" Dean questions looking to Bobby for an answer.

"Yeah why don't you tell them I bet they don't know either...hell, you are probably the only one who knows!?"

Bobby doesn't respond his head drops down sadly as he looks down to his feet ashamedly.