If you don't mind,

Pulling up to the bunker..

I turn my bike off when the brothers park their car. They both get out in unison before making their way towards me.

"You go pretty fast on that thing!" Dean says making small talk.

"You call that fast?" I laugh as I remove my helmet letting my hair fall back down my back.

"Yeah, well why don't we all head in?" Sam suggests with a light smile.

"Sure." I reply as I follow him with caution.

"Welcome to our home!" Sam says as he unlocks a large door and steps into the home.

"This is your home?" I question completely astonished by how big the place was.

"Well yeah as close as we've ever had to one. See we didn't always have this place to ourselves. We used to be like you, moving from hotel room to motel room all the time. But then we found this place." Dean explains as we walk down the stair case.

"Wait." I say completely stopping myself when something finally clicks in my head.

"What's up?" Dean says spinning around to look at me.

"How did you guys find my motel room?" I question as I stare at them both with my arms crossed over my chest.

"We looked you up." Sam says simply.

"I never gave you my name."

"Well um, we may have impersonated some very important people to find out from a certain bartender." Dean says with a slight smile as he rubs his neck awkwardly.

"That's who he was talking about." I say face palming.

"Who?" Sam questions.

"I may have went back to the same bar and I may have played pretend as well." I explain with a laugh.

"Are you kidding?" Dean says with a laugh.

"Sadly no." I laugh following him and Sam into the kitchen.

"Want a beer?" Dean questions as he makes his way to the fridge.

"Oh wait, how old are you?" He questions pulling back from the open fridge to look at me for an answer.

"I'm old enough to drink." I say with a laugh.

"Alrighty then!" He says with a cocky smirk grabbing three beers, handing one to Sam he then he makes his way over to give me mine.

He hands the beer over, taking it in my hand we all walk over to the dining table. They both take a seat as I stand behind on of the chairs across from them both.

"You can sit down. We don't bite you know!" Sam jokes with a playful smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah." I say forcing a smile as pull out the chair and sit down facing them.

"Well, how about we get to know each other I mean considering we are family after all?!" Sam suggests with a lighthearted smile.

"Blood doesn't make you family." I say a bit coldly.

"Okay yeah I get that sorry, but let's just get started, ask me anything you want to know?" Sam says in a apologetic tone.

I sit with my arms crossed for a moment thinking before I finally speak.

"Why did you go back to the bar looking for me?" I say glancing at the both of them for some sort of response.

"The truth is Dean and I couldn't get you out of our heads. It wasn't sexual or anything like that. It was just like this weird unexplainable connection we both had to you."

"And you went to my motel to, do what exactly?" I ask, crossing my arms once again.

"We didn't know who you were or why we had that strange feeling about you, but we needed to find out." Dean speaks up before taking a gulp of beer.

My fingers wraparound the bottle on the table like a snake does it's prey.

"So why the guns at Bobby's?" I question as I sit the bottle on the table releasing my grip from it.

"We didn't know who you were or why we had this weird feeling so, we didn't know if you were some sort of monster." Dean explains bluntly before taking another swig of his beer.

"Now that you have asked us some questions, we have a few for you, if you don't mind." Sam says as if he needs permission.

"Shoot." I say with a nod of my head.

"How did you know we were at your motel?" Sam asks looking at me with curiosity.

"The desk boy. He said that I had some friends over."

"And?" Sam says telling me to go on.

"I don't have friends."

"Oh." Sam says a bit shocked.

"I have a question. Why haven't you taken a sip of your beer at all?" Dean says with a bit of suspect.

"You gave it to me opened, which means you could have slipped something in it." I say challenging him.

"Hmm smart girl, but too bad cause nothing's in there." Dean says with a smile as he takes a large gulp of his own beer.

"Oh really nothing at all? Not even holy water? To make sure I'm not a demon?" I challenge him once again.

"Look." Sam says in one swift move taking my beer from the table and taking a gulp.

"See, nothing happened. We wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He says handing my beer back to me.

He seriously just drank out of my beer. What if he had something in his mouth and he dropped it in my drink?

I think to myself as I take the beer from him.

"Okay, I have another question though. Why did you go back to the bar?" Dean questions looking at me with true curiosity.

I sigh before speaking.

"I had the same weird feeling about the both of you."

"Why did you think we were the FBI?" Sam asks looking at me before taking another swing of his beer.

"When I was at the bar asking about you two, the bartender mentioned that I looked like some girl that two FBI agents had described earlier. So I hauled ass back to my motel, but that's when the boy at the desk said something about my friends in my room. So I took off thinking that the FBI had found me." I explain with a sigh.

"Stacy if you don't mind me asking why would the FBI be looking for you?" Sam asks his soft eyes moving to my icy blue ones.

I take a glance over to see Dean's dark green eyes staring at me.

"You are hunters, you know how it goes." I say looking at Sam then over to Dean who is still staring at me.

"What?" I scoff to him.

"Oh nothing, it's just that you still haven't drank any of your beer." Dean says with a cocky smile.

"I swear to god if anything happens to me, I'll kill you both." I say before taking the beer in hand and chugging more than half of it.

"Happy now?" I question looking to Dean as I sit the nearly empty bottle back down on the table.

"Damn you can drink!" Dean says with a laugh.

"How old are you?" Dean questions with a smile.

"Twenty-one."

"Only twenty-one wow your still a baby compared to me." Dean jokes playfully.

"Oh really well how old are you old man?" I question with a slight laugh.

"Thirty."

"That's not to terribly old. What about you Sam?"

"I'm twenty-six."  He replies with a slight smile.