your sister boyfriend || two

Fiddling with the hem of her shirt, Y/n watched bashfully as Keith stared into her eyes with no care in the world.

The way his arms folded over his chest and the look he gave made her absolutely nervous.

It was like he was unraveling a piece of candy right in front of her, but in all honesty she didn't know what he was trying to unravel in the first place

She thought that she was nothing special, but Keith saw her differently.

Y/n was like a breath of fresh air that he needed and once he engulfed it, he couldn't get enough.

She was a need and a want for him.

"She told me she had to pick something up from the store and she'll be right back," the timid girl spoke up, causing his head to only nod.

They both sat there awkwardly in the living room of her parent's house, waiting for the woman of the hour to finally show up.

He was starting to feel agitated at the fact that the beautiful girl in front of him wanted nothing to do with him.

It low key made Keith feel some type of way and he wanted her to know that he was catching feelings for her and loosing them for her sister

"But I didn't come to see her," he confessed as he laid back into the chair, trying to get somewhat comfortable for the time being.

Feeling the sweat forming on her forehead and the shortness of breath, Y/n wasn't about to do this right now with him.

"Not today Satan," she got up from her seat, wanting to get away from the situation at hand. "Do you want something to drink or eat while you wait?"

She needed a little break from his stares and the kitchen was where it was at.

"You're not going to ask me why I came over here in the first place?"