the end

"I can do this," Y/N blew out a breath as she shaped her mouth into an "o" form. She was currently pacing back and forth in her bathroom, looking at the small box she bought from the pharmacy store.

"Is your stomach hurting or something?" Keith knocked on the closed door, wondering what was taking his girlfriend in the bathroom so long.

He was becoming more worried as the time went by.

"I'm fine," Y/N shakily said as she opened the pregnancy box and did the do. "I just have to do something right quick and I'll be out."

"Okay," Keith mumbled as he backed away from the door. "I'll just be waiting for you out here then."

Hearing the footsteps disappear as she completed the process, Y/N sighed as she waited for the time to be up. She was scared to death as the device that laid lazily on the sink held the rest of her life in its hands.

"Whatever it says, I will be happy with it," she decided as she wiped her private parts and pulled up her jeans. "I'm Y/N, I can handle this."

Washing her hands and analyzing her face in the mirror, she couldn't believe that she could possibly have a child growing inside of her.

She could be a mother in the next nine months and it made her nervous.

What if Keith doesn't want to be a father right now and focus on his career? What if the child grows up to hate her? What if-," the questions kept popping into her head, but stopped when the door opened and a frustrated Keith was on the other side of it.

"What are you doing?" Y/N widened her eyes as she turned around and place the test behind her back.

"Google," he held up the bobby pin up to his freckled face and trailed his dark eyes towards the doorknob that was once locked. "I know you like to lock yourself in a room when something is wrong."

"But I just had to pee," Y/N groaned as the timer went off, signaling that it was time to check the results.

"It doesn't take twenty minutes to pee," Keith rolled his eyes before looking at the noisy phone that was in his girl's hand. "Why are you timing yourself peeing anyways?"

"I'm not," Y/N dropped her head while pulling out the device from behind her and showing it to her boyfriend.

"What is that and why does it have a plus sign on it?" He asked in confusion before realizing what it actually was.

"You're pregnant?" his eyes widened as he looked into her eyes.

"I guess I am," Y/N smiled a little but could feel the uneasiness erupting in the bottom of her stomach.

What if she wasn't fit to be a mother?

"Why are you sad?" Keith walked up to her and hugged his woman. "I love you and I always wanted to start a family with you."

"Do you mean that?" Y/N looked up at him as he gave her a forehead kiss.

"With all my heart," he said truthfully, making Y/N feel more secure than ever before.

"Then I am truly happy," Y/N grinned in return, not realizing that downstairs he had dinner prepared for her and a red velvet box sitting in her seat.

"This day couldn't have gotten any better," Keith closed his eyes, hoping to have the best night of his life end with a bang.

________________________

Hello everyone! This has been a great journey with you guys as I wrote the chapters for this book and you guys interacting with them by commenting and voting on them. Thanks for the love and support, but I will sadly end this book with this chapter. With preparing for college and having to work, I would like to focus on the little time I'm active on Wattpad finishing past requests and completing stories that I already have and a new one I'm currently working on. I hope you guys understand and I would like to end this Journey with a question.

What was your favorite imagine in this book and why did you like it?

______________________