it's a... || one

"You know what we're having?" Keith looked up from his cupcake and at his pregnant wife for over three years in an anxious state.

"Yeah," Y/n giggled as she held the camera in her hands, wanting to get the reaction of her husband's face when he found out the gender of their first child.

It was also his birthday and Y/N thought it would be a cute idea to do this for his special day since he didn't really want to do anything in the first place.

"I'm so nervous," Keith smiled as he picked up the sweet dessert from its plate and bit into it for the first time.

Chewing the soft cake carefully, he took in the icing oozing from it.

Glancing back at Y/N, his face was priceless.

"I don't get it," he creased his eyebrows in confusion. "I think the bakery messed up our order. It's purple."

"I know it's purple," Y/n smiled after taking his picture and rubbing her huge belly. She was definitely ready to give birth and go back to her old body. "What makes purple?" She asked.

Thinking for a minute, he shrugged his shoulder. "Blue and Pink?"

"And what does that mean?"

"A boy and a girl?" He said with hopefulness laced in his voice.

"And you are correct!" Y/N used her best game-show host voice before being taken by surprised by her husband as he hugged her in pure happiness.

"We're having twins!" He yelled happily, kissing the lips of his lover's face. "You don't know how much I love you."

"I love you too," she confessed truthfully. She was glad that he enjoyed the first of many presents from her.

"I'll be back, I have to go call my mom to tell her the news," he pulled away from her embrace to run upstairs to get his phone from charge.

Bringing her hands to her face, Y/N watched as Keith disappeared to their shared bedroom with a smile.

She was genuinely happy and nothing could have beaten what she was feeling on that exact day.

__________________