~Chapter 1~

**Y/n's pov**

"Hi guys!!My name is y/n and Im 10 years old.And this is my best friend Jimin.He's 7 years old.Please say 'hi' to him!!...Hi Jiminniee~~~"

I said excitedly meanwhile record his face using my dad phone

"Yahhh I'm 10 years old you--"He gave me a glare.

I laugh at his reaction.Im sorry that I was lied but he's actually 10 years old but he looks like 7 because of his height.

Oh no...I think hes mad at me..because I said that he was 7...
Runnnn!!!!!

Then I start to run away from him before he  hit me with his cute hand

Suddenly...

"Y/n!Jimin!Let's go home!It's late already!!"Someone shouted.

I turn to face the voice..

Oh!It's my dad!

"....But we're still playingg...Can we stay here 5 minutes more???pleaseeeee..."I ask my dad

"We can't Y/n..Mr.Park must be worried about Jimin....We need to take him to his home now.."

I stop the recording and give the phone to my dad.

"Let's go home Jiminnie"I hold his hand and point to my car

He nodded

And then my father drive us to Jimin's house

-

"See you at school Jiminniee~~"
I smiled and waved at him

"Bye y/nnn"He return me a smile and waved

My dad park his car in front of our house right near Jimin's. We're neighbours after all.

I knock the door and calling my mother name to open the door.

"We're baaack!" I yelled and my father knock the door as well.

After heard the doorknob swiveled,I hug my mom tightly.

"Oohhh!! Y/n you're back! I miss you!" My mom said happily. I grin widely to her and hug her.

"Come on,I've baked chocolate muffin a lot!" She puts me down and I follow her back with my father.

I take a sit happily and made 'woahh' sound after saw many chocolate muffin above the table.

"Can I eat one,mommy?"

"Sure darling. Eat as many as you want." She replied while washing her dishes.

I happily take one muffin and eat it. It taste lovely! When I'm eating I suddenly think of Jimin. I want him with his family to enjoy this muffin too.

"Mommy,can I take three muffin instead? I want go give them to Park's family." I asked my mother.

"Sure you can. Beside,I've made a lot of muffins today. My mood to baking suddenly rose up." She said and laughing to herself.

"I wonder why." My father said to mother and give her a smirk. Daddy is weird sometimes.

"Oh will you shut up?" Mommy says while rolling her eyes to him playfully.

I take three muffins as I said and put them in plastic.

"I want to go to Jimin's house!I'll be right back!!"I said to my parents after I opened the door.

I wonder what's his family reaction when they taste this Delicious muffins

Oh,there he is!!

"Jimmii--" I stopped when I saw Jimin being beaten by his father using a belt

..What's this?Why does Mr.Park hurts him?