~Chapter 3~

**Namjoon's pov**

Last week,I've got a message from 'that' unknown number.He gave me a location where should i go kidnap the girl and...he gave me the young girl profile...

Do you guys think I did that?...Yeah.I did it.

I kidnapped that young innocent girl...Such a bad guy right?But...I have to do it anyway... I dont have a choice,Taehyung's life depends on him 100%..He will kill my brother anytime..anywhere,less in one minute...or even second.

After I kidnapped that girl...i bought her to his place..and He said I really did a good job because I dont disobey him..and He prefers me to join him.You know...Kidnap children...I have to Accept it.

You guys want to know what did he do to that girl?

He cut her body infront of me.She's alive and have a good health at that time.I almost threw up but I tried to hold it and I did it.

After he cut that girl,He told me to sell her organs...I'm kinda disgusted at first..but I try my best to make myself Confortable.

But...One day...

"Here.The 2 kids that you want."

I stood infront of him with 2 boys struggling on my hands

The 'boss' look at me and say

"Nice job Namjoon...I'm very proud of you"

And then 2 man came towards me and take The 2 boys.

Poor them...I really want to stop this...But..I just..Can't.

"Namjoon."He calls me

I come towards him

"Yes boss?"

"I have something to show you."He pat my shoulder as a signal to follow him...So I did what he told me to.

He brought me to a room.

"I want you to do me a favor Namjoon...Can you..Kill and Cut that boy over there ?"He point at a figure of young boy

My 'boss' already covered that boy face with a black plastic bag.I look at him

"Ok."I said and walk towards the boy

I take out my knife.

"I'm sorry kid. I have to do this for my deary brother.." With that,I take my knife and cut his pulse on his arm slowly.

Then I make a long cut on his left arm. The boy is shaking and struggling. I felt guilty. But this is all for my brother.

After cutting his arms,I put my knife right above his chest and push it inside slowly. The boy making sounds but I can't hear it. Maybe 'boss' has shut the boy's mouth with duct tape.

I feel very guilty right now..

Hurm....It's seems familiar somehow.Maybe it's just my imagination..With that,I push my knife deeper and he's not moving..I guess...he's dead?maybe..

I need to cut his body now but suddenly someone calls me..It's Seokjin.

I answer his call

"Yeoboseyo?Namjoon- ah!URGENT!"He said in a panic tone

"Y-yes Seokjin?"I reply him.

"Y-Your brother...HE'S GONE!"Seokjin said.

I accidentaly dropped my phone and I quickly opened black plastic on the kid face

"T-Taehyung...?"

N-no way...It's can't be...That kid..It was Taehyung...I killed him..

MY.OWN.BROTHER.

I checked on his pulse...He's 100% dead.I hug him doesn't care about his blood on my clothes

"T-Taehyung-ah..no...p-please...wake up.."I burst out crying.

I realise...I just lose someone who's important to me,who's the reason why I worked hard to find money and pay for his hospital bill...Now...He's gone..forever.

"Taehyung...mianhae."

.
.
.

Wait.

Suddenly I remembered about my boss.He knew about my brother,He's the one who 'offered' me this job...And he's the one who ask me to kill my own brother...HE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED TAEHYUNG.IT WAS HIS FAULT.HE USED ME.

I clenth my fist and said

'Taehyung-ah....I promise...I'll kill this 'dog' one day..only for You.'