[Outro]

BANG!!!

Another shot.

---------------------------

I dont feel the pain but Im still scared and Im not able to open my eyes.
Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice.

"It's okay y/n.You're save now.Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and I saw..

J-Jungkook?!

S-since when he's a cop?!Is he spying on us?!

I saw the 'boss' was lying down on the floor..I guess he died(?) And there's a lot of blood on his head.

"Y-you...did that?"I asked Jungkook still doesn't believe that he's the one who shot the boss

Jungkook nodded and give me his hand,help me to stand up.He tell the other police to take Jimin to the hospital.

I heard a lot of steps comes from behind of him and I saw Namjoon and Yoongi.

They both were also shocked when they saw Jimin was taken out by the police.

"What happened?!"Namjoon asked me but I only shooked my head while looking down

Yoongi just looked at me with a worried face and say nothing.

"It's better to get you guys out from here."Jungkook said.

~Time skip~

🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕

We're still waiting in front of the operation room at the Hospital.

Everyone is wondering if Jimin could survive.

I could see Namjoon's face was pale..His face is paler than Yoongi.Jungkook sit next to me and tried to comfort me while Yoongi..He...He can't even sit.He keep walking around in worried.

But suddenly Doctor come out.

Namjoon approach him quickly and say

"Is he survive??"

The doctor seems dissapointed.He look down on his feet.

"Tell me Seokjin-ah!"Namjoon hold his both shoulders with full of curiousity

Seokjin only shook his head..Which means......N-no way....

H-he's dead......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                            . . .
🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳💕🐳

"NOOO!!!!!!!" I yelled

"Y-yah what's wrong y/n?!Are you okay?!"Someone said in a worried tone

I looked at the figure of who's sitting next to me.

"J-jimin....???"

I looked at him in shocked..H-he's alive?!

I look around..And I realise that I was in my bedroom.....Still wearing my pyjamas...No blood,no gun,no knife,No dead body..EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.

"Y-yah are you okay?You look so pale.."Jimin still worried but I only respond to him by hugging him tight

He seems suprised by my action

"I-i thought you're dead..."I said while still not letting him  go.

"I think....You're just having a bad dream about me..right y/n?"Jimin said softly and patted my back.

"I miss you..so freaking much..Please dont leave me ever again."I said and then release him from my tight hug.

"Yah...I'll never leave you pabo-yah..Now get up and go prepare yourself..They're waiting for us."Jimin said stand up but I gave him a confused face

"They?"

"...Our friends?Seokjin,Yoongi,Hoseok,Namjoon,Taehyung and Jungkook?Dont tell me you already forgot them."Jimin said put his hand on his waist.

I only keep silent while stand up and go to the bathroom to  prepare myself..But at the same time I still confused of what was happening..There's a lot of question that came into my mind.

So....Like Jimin said....All of the murdered and kidnapped thing....All of that thing...It's just a dream??

----THE END---