~Chapter 4~

7 years later..

**Y/n's pov**

It's been a while since Jimin left..

I sigh.

Now I'm 17,I moved to my aunt's house at Seoul.It's because I want to be in the same school with Jimin.Hehe...And..It's because I wan't to meet him...At least...Once.

By the way,Today is my first day of school  and of course I'm 100% excited!FINALLY I'LL BE ABLE TO MEET JIMIN...hurm...I wonder how tall he is now.

Author-nim:...😑

"Y/n!!!"My aunt calls me

I run downstairs while holding my school bag.She look at me with a smile.

"Woah..It looks like you're so excited to meet Jimin right?"She chuckle

"Of course!I miss him soo much!"I replied her in happy tone

She laugh and told me to sit and eat breakfast with her.I sit Infront of her and we start chatting while eating together

-

"Are you sure that I dont have to accompany you at your new school y/n?"My aunt asked me worried.

I give her a smile

"Dont worry aunty..I'm 17 years old now.I can do it by myself."I said trying to confort her.

"Hurm...Okay then.I'll take you at 4 pm.Take care~"She waved at me.I nodded and say

"You too!!"I waved at my aunt

She droves her car away...She such a good aunt.I love her so much.

I turn to my new school.

Such a big school...I think I might lost in here.I could see  students walk in the school..I wonder where's Jimin right now..Where's his class..Aish.Stop thinking and step in y/n!

I take a deep breath and get into my new school

Yeah...Like always what new student will experience..A lot of eyes looking at me.Waeyo?Does this face is so ugly??Or There's something on my face?This is soooo unconfortable...Meh forget it....Now where's office?I look at my watch and It's was 6 45 am.Better hurry or I'll late for my first class!

-

It's almost 10 minutes Im walking search for office...But I didnt found it..Maybe it's because this school is so huge and soooo wideeeeeeee...I fade up..

Author-nim:Someone..Please send help😂

I sighed and take a sit on a bench in front of school clinic.

What should I do now?Searching for office until school is over?No way.Hurm...

I look on my right,I saw a library...Maybe I should go there and skip my first class?...Just for today?...Yeah,It's better than sit here doing nothing.At least I can read a lot of book when I'm in library.

"What are you doing here?"Someone suddenly asked me and that makes me startled

I look up and see a figure of man..so tall..

so tall