~Chapter 9~

I stood there and wait for him to put them down and I could see that girl face so clear.

........B-beautiful...

----------

'BEAUTIFUL.'

That was the first word that popped into my mind when I saw her.It looks like i'm the one who's being perv right?Meh stop it.By the way,She's kinda...familiar to me...It just....I cant probably  remember where...

Suddenly I snap out of my thought when my boss order me to take them away.I take the kid on my arm meanwhile that guy hold that girl,helping me and we're approaching the operation room.

We walks in the room and suddenly that guy cough.I look at him and make a confused face

"Is this room always smelling like there is tons of corpses in it?" He asked me still holding himself up from vomiting.

Dude.What kind of question is that?

"Yeah...Probably."I answered him and tie the kid on the table.

He only shook his head by hearing my answer.Am I being too cold?😗

"Where should I tie this girl?"he ask me,still bringing that girl around his arm.

"Boss told me to keep her alive,so no need to tie her here.I think we should give her a more comfortable room to stay."I said to him and walks towards the door leading him to the room.

We walks to the room that located at the end of the room.The room that we used to keep the children that we bought before kill them.Normally,we will cut them as fast as we could because it will make our job easier to sell it.So we don't used this room much.

I open the door and we could see there's A LOT OF DUST. It's everywhere.

"Yeah

"Yeah.so 'COMFORTABLE'...... "

"At least it's better than operation room."

"Meh.Whatever."He put the girl down and I give him a rope.

He make a confused face.Is he new or something??I roll my eyes and tied her

"You said that we will only keep her here.You didn't told me that we should tied her."

He said that and I only point at the window in that room

"Do you want her to escape through that window?It's better to tie her down if you want to survive from boss."I told him and he's just answering by a nod.

And then we walk out from the room leaving her alone.I'll check on her later after I done cut that kid.

Honestly...I'm always think that when will this thing over?I dont want to kill anyone,anybody,everyone in this world..Hear the sound of children crying,shouting,begging It will just send me a guilt..They're too young for this kind of thing..Why am I doing this?Why am I 'allow' my boss to make me feel suffer?I miss my parents.. I wonder if they're okay..I really..
Really want to end this...