4- beach weekend

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.

After the day in the studio k and I have definitely gotten a lot closer. I mean I call him k now.

After hearing some of his new music (shit goes hard) we went back to his house and cuddled while watching some Netflix.

Flashback

"Layla what do you want to watch."

"I feel like watching clueless."

"Done."

Halfway through the movie I felt skies hand moving up my thigh.

"Woah there..."

"Sorry not sorry"

I had the greatest idea and lead him into a steamy kiss.

As our tongues fought for dominance, he finally got control and I could feel his member hardening below me. (I was in his lap)

I patted it, got up and left the room.

I've watched clueless like a hundred times before so I wasn't that bothered

But k and his little friend on the other hand...

The negro would just have to use some lotion.

End of Flashback

K was still a bit mad at me and it was a whole damn week later.

But I was too busy to fully apologise so I decided to make it up to him with a quick Miami getaway.

At least that's what he thinks. A hoe just wanted to go on a beach vacation but shhhh.

The flight was 8 hours and my manager was gracious enough to get us a private jet.

I had a reputation to upkeep. I don't care if it's spring break or autumn break I can't do anything sexual or illegal.

At least that's what my manager said.

When we walked off the plane and I saw and heard skies taking a video screaming "WE'RE IN MIAMI BITCHES!"

I knew this vacation was going to be a mess.