27- new friend?

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.
"You know that really pretty girl that you see on the gram with the purple hair?" I asked Kimetrius.

"Ya. Justine something right?" He replied.

"Well we've been dming for a bit and I'm going to meet her today. You should collab with her. Her music is underrated."

"Yeah, we'll see. Maybe if I put her in a thumbnail her prettiness may get me more views." He said.

I nodded.

"Excuse me for butting in but you don't care that he just called her pretty." Some random dude in the studio said

"You only get possessive and insecure when you know a nigga can do better."I replied.

"And he definitely can't get anything better than me."

Kimetrius sucked his teeth then laughed.

"I'd say bet but I don't wanna get my ass beat." He said as he continued to laugh.

We stayed talking for a few minutes before I told him I had to go.

He gave me a kiss goodbye and palmed my ass. And as I left the room I could swear I heard him smacking someone for saying I had a fat ass.

🌹

"Oh my lanta you're so much prettier in person." Justine said as she hugged me.

"Bitch. Stop talking. You're literally glowing." I replied.

"How are you doing sis?" She asked as we put down our Starbucks and sat at the table.

"Ready to spend some coin in these stores." I replied.

"Sis I feel you... Gotta spend some of the coin that I got from that raggedy nigga in that lawsuit."

"Deadass. Kimetrius gave me his black card cuz I gotta buy Mac some shit."

We finished our drinks and food and headed into our different cars to Rodeo Drive.

🌹

After we both basically became bankrupt. I'm joking... I know how to manage money, Justine gave her security guy her car to carry back home and her and I decided we'd go out to Delilah's for some food.

We ran into Aubrey and he took a lot of interest in Justine.

I had no issue because him and Keilani we're done messing around and had both decided that they wanted to settle down; just not with each other.

As we pulled out of the parking lot I noticed a black Chevy following us.

I drove for roughly 15 minutes and the stupid car even stuck with us in the l.a. traffic. I told Justine to grab my phone and call Kimetrius.

"Hey ba-"

"Kimetrius. I'm being followed."

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Shut up and listen. Meet me at Aubrey's place and bring the niggas."

"I'll be there in 5."

"I'll be there in 15."

"Can you call Aubrey?" I asked Justine.

"Hey sis."

"Aubrey, Justine and I are being followed and I'm freaking out a bit."

"Come to my crib then. We gone see what them following pussy ass niggas do when Kimetrius and I beat there asses."

"Thanks-"

"Uh uh. Not so quick. You gotta stay on the phone with me. Oh shit Kimetrius just got here. Aww Mac's a cutie."

"Aubrey you're rambling."

"Yaya. I don't know who they think they are coming after my girls."

"I'm turning into your gap now."

"I gotchu." He said.

🌹

I deleted the last chapter and we won't speak of it .

How's u guys' skl going?