11- opinions

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.

"And I met Abayomi, Clara, Imani and Rihanna. Bruv when I saw Rihanna I lost my head and can you believe she said she wants me to model her new savage lingerie line."I told foose as I continued my never-ending Coachella story.

"Babe as much as I wanna hear you say more, it's 3 a.m and we need to go to slee-" Kim was interrupted by Landon, Johnny, Kaya and Keilani.

"We're live on Instagram and everyone just saw y'all thots cuddling in bed; now say hi."Jonny informed us.

"Wouldn't be the first time" Kim said as I slapped him quite hard across the face.

"Oooooooooo. Couple violence." Kaya laughed.

"Hush ya mout."I told her, my Bajan accent becoming very prominent.

Comments ranged from many different topics:

I feel like im 7th wheeling bc they  behave like couples

Excited for Layla in Savage

Y'all heard Nicki and Cardi's new music

Thoughts on all this Kanye ish 

"No one out here's dating as far as I know. I'm excited for y'all to see savage too. Duhhhh, girl 2 iconnnnsss, plus I saw Cardi live at Chella. Girl I used to love Kanye, emphasis on used. I mean its disappointing to see such a talented person who has a daughter, wife, transgender parent-in-law and is black supporting a sexist man, who may I add treats women like the scum of earth earth. Not to mention Trump is also homophobic and racist, I definitely agree with all the celebrities and persons unfollowing him; he isn't worthy of black people's support anymore."

I blushed as my friends started clapping and the comment section filled with support.

Khloe and Tristan thoughts

"I mean i don't really know them but Khloe seems cool. Can't really fucc with Tristan he left a gorgeous pregnant woman for Khloe and then proceeded to cheat on Khloe. Like damn nigga check yourself."

"Damn girl you out here spitting facts." Kim said.

Like everyone else I was dozing off and decided to end the live.

"Bye guys, we're tired and gonna head to sleep. Love y'all, thanks for the clout."

-

vote. follow. comment.

ya i updated.

changing my user and starting a new contest.

if u follow me pm me something u want my user name to be and every 25 followers ill change my user (maybe to ur name and put u in my bio.) let's gooooo :)