15- parents...

LAYLA'S P

LAYLA'S P.O.V.

"All I'm trying to figure out is when you two were gonna tell us that you are pregnant." My dad said.

"How the hell did you figure that out dad?" I asked as Kim stopped the car and literally sat their with his mouth hanging open.

"Drive the car dumbass." I added as Kimetrius got out of his shock and began to drive.

"Big dick energy." My dad said.

"Dad seriousllllyyyyyyy." I whined.

"You were looking kinda glowy and hunny, not to be mean you're starting to gain a bit of weight. Basically, you look like how your mom looked when she was pregnant with you earlier." My dad explained.

"Oh and I was pranking you for our YouTube channel. We aren't going to a retreat. But since we kinda talked about the pregnancy I guess the prank can't go up." My mom added.

"You can post the prank after I announce my pregnancy." I told her.

"We're gonna get so many viiieewwwss." My mom clapped excitedly as we pulled up to the house Kimetrius and I bought through our managers while we were back at my home.

Perks of being famous, we arrived back to L.A. to a new house packed by other people. And nothing was missing.

Of course my parents don't need to know that. They can just assume we've always been living here.

❤️

We all gathered around the dinner table and said grace before we started eating.

"I think you two should start a vlog channel." my mom said.

"I'm not sure." I said.

" I feel like if I was to I'd just collect the footage and upload it after I announce the pregnancy."

"Or we could announce the pregnancy and somewhat go into hiding and share some of the stuff." Kimetrius said.

"Too much like Kylie."I said.

"Shush." Kimetrius said.

"How about I just announce it since the media seems to already know, write a statement about teen pregnancy and etc. Ask for some darn privacy and continue living my life not giving a fuck while putting up vlogs."

"Whatever makes you happy princepesa." Kimetrius said, calling me princess in Italian because of all the mafia books I've been reading.

"I love you guys." I said pulling everyone in for a group hug.

"We love you too." They responded.

💫

I don't have many words.

But vote and comment cuz I now have a headache.

It's 4:05 am where I live btw.

R U HAPPY NOW LAYLA.