9. Annabelle's dying

(May)

Annabelle sitting on couch, looking the letter and she is upset and depressed that her daughter is still missing, she doesn't want to be alone if Harper dead. She throw letter away on floor.

She stand up and went to kitchen and grab phone and calling to Emily...

Emily- Hello?

Annabelle- Hey Emily, it Anna, I need tell you something, please come.

Emily- of course, I be there in 10.

Annabelle- okay thanks.

Annabelle wait and wait until knocking on door as she open the door and let Emily in, she hug her then sat down.
"What is it?" Emily asked, she notices paper on floor as she stand up to get it.
She began to read the letter and turn round to see Annabelle who is crying.
"You got an cancer?" Emily asked.
"Y-yes." Annabelle said sobbing as Emily hug her and rub her back.
"Sh it okay." Emily said rub her back.
"Harper is missing and she doesn't know it and what if she goes missing like forever? What if she will never see me again before I die." Annabelle said.
"You not going to die! Doctors will help you get better." Emily said sighs.
"I can't afford it, it £200." Annabelle said wipe her tears and sighs.

~

"What is wrong with Jake?" Seth asked.
"We don't know." Paul said worried, earlier Jacob just passed out and that worries the Pack, Carlisle is there with him and Sam in Jacob's room, they heard groaning from Jacob's room.
"I hope this isn't bad." Jared said.
Carlisle and Sam came out, no Jacob.
"What is matter with him?" Quil asked.
"He's dying, Harper is far away from Jacob and their connection is weak, when you imprint on someone who live far away or run away or anything like that, you will dying or you may die." Carlisle said that made the pack shock.
"I make sure Kim stay my side." Jared said, "I don't want to die." He added.
"Me too." Paul said he imprinted on Rachel, Rachel is Jacob's sister.

Emily walk in with worried on her face and sighs, pacing round the room to find her money, Carlisle already left.
"Are you okay?" Sam asked.
"Where is my money?" Emily asked kept looking for it.
"Money for what?" Quil asked, Emily sighs and turn round, she sighs.
"Annabelle is dying, she just found out she got an cancer, she need £200 for surgery to get her better and she can't afford it." Emily said The Pack is shock, "I hate when people is dying!" Seth said, "why? Is anyone dying?" Emily asked, looking at Sam, waiting.
"Jacob is, Harper is far away from her and their connection are weak, if you imprint on someone, if you run away or far away from here, they will die or get worse pain." Sam said,"Carlisle told us." Emily seem shocked and sighs.
"What are we going to do?" Emily said.
"We tell Carlisle about Annabelle and I'm sure he can help her and we have to find Harper for Jacob." Sam said.