22. Faith and Tristan Black

(May)

Today date it 7th May, that mean it Melody's birthday today, she turning 6 years old, she get loads presents.

Secretly, Bella talk to Rosalie and Emmett alone, she asking if Rosalie and Emmett can be Melody's parents. Rosalie was so happy to hear this, she always want a child but she vampire and can't have children that why, and she was glad it Melody that she going to adopt who, because Melody look so much like Rosalie, they both have blonde hair and blue eyes when Rosalie was human, Rosalie and Emmett accept to adopt Melody, and surprise her on her birthday could be best.

"Hey sweetie, there Rosalie and Emmett want to give you something." Bella said Melody nodded as Rosalie and Emmett give her big card and massive teddy that almost same size as Seth, Melody was in love with teddy and hugging teddy, she love teddy.
Melody open the card and read....

Certificate of Adoption
This is to Certify that___
Melody Isabelle Robertson
Has been formally adopted
By
Mother: Rosalie Cullen
Father: Emmett Cullen

Melody look up to her adopted parents, they smile at her as Melody ran and hug them, they hug her back, and said same times, "Happy Birthday, kid."
Suddenly there a scream, it sound like Harper that made Jacob ran to her.
"What is it?" Jacob asked panicked.
"Babies is coming!" Harper shout, babies is coming? On Melody's birthday? Wow, she is in early labour.

~

Carlisle and Jacob gently put Harper on table bed, Esme came to help, Esme pull Harper's pants down, Harper holding Jacob hand and groan, when she felt babies kick really hard.
"Okay, ready?" Carlisle asked, Harper nodded and sit up little, "push." Carlisle said as Harper push and screaming when she felt pain through her body, she felt it like a fire, she almost break Jacob and Esme hands.

Few hours later.
"One more!" Carlisle shout as Harper scream and pushing same times then she felt baby out, she lay back, sighs.
"It's a boy." Carlisle said smile, lift baby up so Harper can see him, smile at him.
"Aww he so cute." Esme said smile, Harper groan when she felt another contraction, Carlisle put baby down in crib next to Esme, as Harper start to pushing, she break Jacob hand that make him hissed in pain, but he doesn't care, he knew she is in pain.

~

Everyone downstairs in living room as they heard Harper screaming louder.
They felt sorry for her to feel this pain first time, then they heard baby cries, they cheering after heard baby cries.
They saw Esme and Jacob came down with babies in their each arms, everyone noticed Jacob got bandage on his left hand, they knew that Harper break his hand, everyone went to see the babies, "aw!" Alice said smile.
Esme and Jacob kneel down so Melody, Gemma and Renesmee can see the babies, "they cute!" Gemma said.
Carlisle came downstairs, "how is she?" Edward asked, "she having rest." Carlisle said, "how is your hand?"
"It healing now." Jacob said nodded.