34. Toni Minshull

Melody and Toni was chatting until door open, there stood Aro with his brothers Caius and Marcus walk in.
"Ah... Toni Minshull, please come with me." Aro said smile like creepy.
"No." Toni said give him a glare.
"How dare-" Caius get interrupted by Aro, "Hush now." Aro said hand up.
"Leave us alone." Melody said.
"No I won't." Aro said laughing.
"I mean it, leave us alone or we use our gifts on you." Melody said in serious tone, "you never use your gifts." Aro said, "how do you know?" Melody said.
"Because you're too weak." Aro said.
"If I'm weak then why you bought me here." Melody said Toni smirks, Caius growls at her how the way she talk.
"Show me what you got." Aro said.
Melody closed her eyes and try focus to use her gifts on him, Caius laughing, "she's useless." Caius said laughing.
"You can do it." Toni said Melody sighs and closed her eyes again and try focus on her gifts then suddenly she heard someone scream, she open her eyes to see Marcus on fire, she gasps.
"Please tell me I did not do that." Melody said Toni seem shocked.
"I think you just did." Toni said.
"Stop it! Make it stop!" Caius yelled, Melody was panicked and shaking, "I don't... k-know how!" Melody said.
"I swear make it stop!" Caius yelled.
"Leave her alone!" Melody froze when she heard voice, "Tristan?" Melody said as she saw Tristan with Faith and Renesmee walk in, fire fade away.
"Leave her alone." Tristan growls.
"How did you get in?" Aro asked.
"Don't forget two of us are werewolves." Tristan said smirks.
"Werewolves?" Toni said seem shocked, Melody nodded at her, Tristan look at Toni then everything went froze, they felt pull to each other, that moment Tristan just found out that he imprinted on Toni not Amanda? He was so confused.

~

The Cullen and friends ran and ran then they stopped when they arrived at England and sighs, they thinking where to go first because England is big country to look for the missing kids.

Later.

They all meet up at Starbucks, they did not find them... yet until they heard screams, not one but three? They ran toward to that sound and break in...
"Tristan!" They heard Faith yelled.
They arrived in the cell to see Aro was attacking Tristan in his wolf form.
Emmett throw Aro away as Jacob ran to Tristan side, he was groaning and he got broken arm, Carlisle help him fix up and when he pull Tristan's arm to put bone back to place when he does it and Tristan scream really louder as the Pack hold him down because he really strong, "it's okay." Jacob said.

"Who are you?" Edward asked.
"I'm Toni Minshull." Toni said.