18. Babies names?

(January)

Harper jump out of the shower and wrap towel round her body, walk out of bathroom to go her and Jacob's room, to see Jacob laying on bed, looking at her, she shaking her head and roll eyes.
"You not watching me getting change?" Harper asked he just smirks at her.
"I already see you in naked." Jacob said, "whatever." Harper said and drop towel down, she turn round to get her top but Jacob walk to her, smiling.
"You look beautiful with this small bump on you." Jacob said smile.
"I got names for them." Harper said grab her top to put it on then grab pants to put on, Jacob sat on bed, Harper grab socks and jacket on then she sat on bed next to Jacob.
"I got some too." Jacob said smile.
"Let hear them." Harper said smile.
"Well, I got Faith Annabelle for a girl and Tristan Jeremy for a boy." Jacob said Harper was in tears after hear this, he was naming the babies after Harper's parents, Harper was happy.
"After my parents?" Harper said.
"Yes, they the grandparents, our babies won't be seeing them so I thought we could name them after your parents." Jacob said Harper was crying and hug him, he rub her back, after she calm down and about to tell Jacob about what she going to choose for babies.
"For a girl, I got Hope Annabella and for a boy, I got Tyler Jaul." Harper said, "I like to combiner names." Annabella as in Annabelle and Bella, also Jaul as in Jeremy and Paul, Jacob smile.
"How about we go see the pack and Cullen about the names?" Jacob said.
"Where to first?" Harper asked.
"The pack." Jacob said nodded.

~

Harper and Jacob got out of the car and walk to the house, Jacob knock on door as the door open, there stood Paul with hamburger in his hand, they laugh, "hungry aren't you?" Harper said, "I'm werewolf, we eat lots foods." Paul said, Harper and Jacob laugh then walk inside to see boys eating, Sam and Emily stand in front of them. They saw Harper and Jacob came in, "hey guys, like some hamburgers?" Emily asked.
"Oh please!" Jacob said grab one as Harper start to laugh, Jacob roll eyes.
"Seriously? We not here for hamburgers, right Jake?" Harper said.
"Sorry." Jacob quickly finish his hamburger and Harper sat down.
"We got names for babies so we want to know if you like it." Jacob said.
"Ohh! I love to hear it!" Emily said.
"We got either, Faith Annabelle, Hope Annabella, Tristan Jeremy and Tyler Jaul." Harper said the pack confused.
"Annabella and Jaul?" Sam asked.
"It combiner names, Annabella as in Annabelle and Bella, Jaul as in Jeremy and Paul." Harper said Paul seem shocked, "why my name?" Paul asked.
"Because you like a brother to me." Harper said, Paul smile and hug her.
"I love these names." Emily said smile.
"Same." The Pack said same times.
"I like Jaul the more." Paul said they all start to laughing, Girls giggles.

~

Harper and Jacob arrived at the Cullen to see them, Alice open the door, of course she knew they were coming.
"Come in!" Alice said sound excited.
They went in and told the Cullen. They all like the names so Harper and Jacob can't decide what to name the babies.