17. The Battle

(December)

Harper just woke up and roll over her side to meet her husband on her side in bed, he already woke up, he smile when Harper look at him, she smile back.
"Morning babe." Jacob said smile, kiss her, she giggles and move closer to him, he hug her and let go of her as he move down to her stomach and kiss it.
"Let go get breakfast, I'm hungry." Harper said then her stomach just making noise making them laugh.
"I go make it, you go shower." Jacob said kiss her for while then left room.

After Harper had the shower and went to her room but she jump back when she saw Edward in her room, smile.
"Sorry to scare you." Edward said.
"Don't do it again." Harper said sighs and grab clothes to put on her bed.
"Well, come to the Cullen house with Jacob, Alice got vision." Edward said.
"I hope everything is okay." Harper said sound worried and hoping.
"Well, not really." Edward said sighs.
"Okay, we be there." Harper said.
"Of course." Edward said stand up, "Nessie will be happy to see you."
"Tell her she got to wait longer." Harper said laugh,"I need foods first."
"Of course, babies are hungry." Edward said chuckles and jump out window.
Harper sighs and get change...

She look herself in mirror and smile then went downstairs to eat foods

~

Harper and Jacob on way to The Cullen house, they were surprised to see The Pack is there too, they went inside.
"What is it?" Jacob asked.
"Well, Alice got vision. There a battle and don't worry, I send some old friend of mine to come help." Carlisle said.
"Who are we fighting to?" Sam asked.
"We not fighting, we have to talk to him." Carlisle said.
"Him? Who is a him?" Quil asked.
"Aro, the Volturi are coming." Esme said, the pack seem angry and Harper the one who is worrying about this.
"What we going to do?" Jacob asked.
"I want you take Nessie, far away from here with Harper." Edward said, "it be safety for them, The Volturi are after Nessie because he just found out that she isn't dead yet." He added.
"Where could we go?" Jacob asked.
"We send you to Paris, The Volturi never been there before." Esme said.
"When will they be here?" Sam asked.
"3 days maybe less." Alice said.

~

3 days later, The Volturi is here, they all at the fields, it very winter and cold.
Harper is sitting on Jacob's form wolf back with Nessie in front of her so Harper can hold Nessie to make sure she doesn't fell off, "Aro! The reason why we didn't kill her because she isn't the immortal child!" Carlisle yelled.
"Enough! I don't want hear your lying mouth came out!" Aro yelled back.
"Bella was human when she given birth to Renesmee and I know it impossible but it happens." Carlisle begged him to believe him, Aro give him glare look.
"I don't believe you!" Aro yelled as Edward tell Jacob to go with girls.

~

Esme was hanging on cliff, she about to fell off and there is lava down ground, suddenly there one of the Volturi guard jump on Esme's back to push her off then Leah came to save her life but sadly Leah fell down in lava, dead.

Jasper trying to get Alice but then he get pain by Jane's gift, he fell as Demetri rip Jasper head off as Alice began screaming for Jasper, she was in tears then she escape from guards holding her and began ran to Jane.

After few hours fighting, lastly Bella and Edward rip Aro's body off.

~

Aro seem froze and pull his hand away from Alice hand, "you see what will happen in future." Alice said, Aro just saw what happen in future, that he was going to die today, he decide the battle is off so he doesn't want himself die.