26. Reunited

(June)

Harper woke up in morning and got up to see no Jacob in bed, she sighs and went downstairs in her pj, when she downstairs to bottom, she saw Jacob making breakfast and kids watching at him, Harper smile, they were so happy that Tristan and Faith were alive. Jacob putting food on plate and when he saw Harper bottom stairs, he smile.
"Morning babe." Jacob said smile as Harper walk to him and kiss him.
"Morning everyone." Harper said.
"Morning mum." Kids said same times.
"What should we do today?" Harper asked, Jacob seem he thinking....
"Does anyone want to go beach?" Jacob asked, "La Push?" He added.
"Yay! I get to see Embry." Stacey said.
"No Embry, just us as family." Jacob said Stacey pouts, twins giggles.
"Can I just ask question? Why she so excited to see Embry?" Faith asked.
"Oh! She is Embry's imprint." Harper said, "oh I see." Faith said nodded.
"Just like you two were?" Tristan asked, Jacob and Harper nodded.
"Can we go in forest to beach? Going on road is so boring." Stacey said.
"Of course we are." Jacob said chuckle.

~

They all walking into the woods, "I see what she meant, forest isn't boring. It actually quite nice view." Faith said.
They all laugh and chuckles, "yeah we always come this way." Harper said.
"Then why do you have a car?" Tristan asked, "to go in town or go on holiday." Jacob said, "we need a car in case."
"Did you ever went to holiday?" Faith asked, "yeah we did, once." Jacob said.
"Where to?" Faith asked.
"Paris, Stacey want to go see Disneyland." Harper said roll eyes.
"Disneyland? Seriously?" Faith said.
"Yea-" Harper get interrupted when she heard noise out there, Jacob try to listen to it, kids listen to it too.
"Someone is out there." Stacey said.
"I know kid." Jacob said, there a girl step away from tree like she hiding.
"Who are you?" Harper asked.
"Angela Robertson." The girl said that made Jacob and Harper froze.

~

"Bella! Melody!" Jacob yelled outside the Cullen house as they came out with everyone behind them, "don't freak out but there someone here to see you."
"Who?" Bella asked.
"Hello Bella." Angela said step forward that made Bella froze and also Melody was so happy that she is alive but sadly she was adopted, Bella hug Angela.
"How are you alive?" Bella asked.
"I don't know I was... just turned after I got attacked." Angela said.
"Is David or Dean..." Bella pause.
"Still dead." Angela said seem upset.
"Your eyes are red." Edward said.
"I couldn't help it. It wasn't my fault that I killed humans, it just... that blood make me hungry." Angela said.
"It not your fault, we can help you how to control it." Bella said smile.
"How?" Angela asked.
"Feed off animals instead of human." Bella said, "is that how you got gold eyes?" Angela asked, Bella nodded.
"This is Melody." Bella said point to Melody next to Bella, in front of Angela, Melody quickly hug her.
Rosalie and Emmett was happy that Melody is happy with her mother.